User avatar

Durriedog

  • Lounge, The Re: Want an avatar? (2)

    Thanks guys!! ^^ 'K Shadow, how's this? Again, hope you like. :D ~Durrie :smt023

    Feb 14, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Need a Cover Page? [Closed]

    Haha. That's the place where they filmed LOTR!!! Sorry. Just had to say that. ;)

    Feb 14, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Want an avatar? (2)

    Okay, Smexay! Yours is done. I really hope you like it, because it was difficult trying to do the same sort of thing again... But anyhoo! Shadow, yours will take ...

    Feb 14, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Want an avatar? (2)

    Done!!! Yours is coming, Shadow! Hope you like, guys! If you have a problem, PM me. ~Durrie :smt023

    Feb 14, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Want an avatar? (2)

    Okay all! Stells first, then Neverending, then Meadow. I hope I can find the pic to! Ben, Biff, your pics are done! Hope they're alright ;) ~Durrie :smt023

    Feb 13, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Want an avatar? (2)

    Welcome ^^ and Ben, Biff - coming right up! :)

    Feb 13, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Want an avatar? (2)

    Glad you like it! ^^ Really. Thanks for commenting :)

    Feb 13, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Want an avatar? (2)

    Here you go! Hope they're okay

    Feb 13, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Want an avatar? (2)

    Coming up :D

    Feb 12, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Want an avatar? (2)

    Here you go, lilymoore! I wasn't quite sure what you wanted so I made two for you to choose out of... :) Enjoy! ~Durrie :smt023

    Feb 12, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Want an avatar? (2)

    Thanks, Eli ^^

    Feb 11, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Need a Cover Page? [Closed]

    Me please ^^ Title: Balema Name: Kate Summary: A blue-eyed mortal from our world is sent into another, a medieval world with tribes each owning their own element. The goddess ...

    Feb 11, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Want an avatar? (2)

    So, I got bored with my Avvie and decided to make one for me myself... and I found it is really addictive! So I went into chat and ranted a ...

    Feb 10, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: You know you're obsessed with YWS when...

    Hey! It's just what I do! *grumpily pets trodden-on ego* When you argue with the head. When you see the following ad and think of Nate = > When you ...

    Feb 5, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    Ah - what? O.o

    Feb 5, 2010


have u ever noticed how ugly rosy-lipped batfish r? and not like in the “aw ur so ugly ur cute” way that like opossums r — no they’re just hideously ugly beasts that should never have existed and r the epitome of evolution fails. the stupidity, blank look, head emptiness. they’re horrible n everyone who likes them r horrible too. they truly have the worst fan-base >:[
— Shady