-
Re: Sailing the Seven Seas *Starting/Not Accepting**
First was surprise. Then alarm. Then... he was kissing the Captain, and nothing much else mattered. Because he could enjoy his time with her if he did live forever. But... ...
Jul 17, 2010 -
Re: Sailing the Seven Seas *Starting/Not Accepting**
"Clare," Turtle said. The Captain stop struggling for a moment; this was the first time in years, ever since she was Captain, that the gunman had called her by her ...
Jul 17, 2010 -
Re: Sailing the Seven Seas *Starting/Not Accepting**
Turtle considered himself a pretty good swordsman. But in this battle? It was more fun to let them at him. He parried some, but others he let scrape him. He ...
Jul 17, 2010 -
Re: Sailing the Seven Seas *Starting/Not Accepting**
What was going on with the stow-away and Quinn? Well, yeah, Turtle knew about them, but why were they looking at the other ship like it was a beast they ...
Jul 17, 2010 -
Re: Sailing the Seven Seas *Starting/Not Accepting**
"Oh, and what a fight it will be." Turtle nodded nervously. "Come at her from the front, so she can't reach us?" "Yes," the Captain said. "Can I equip the ...
Jul 16, 2010 -
Re: My Sign is Vital, My Hands are Cold
Can I first just say, that this is really sweet and I was drawn here because of the title... The Killers, *SQUEE!* But onto the review. I was listening to ...
Jul 16, 2010 -
Re: Sailing the Seven Seas *Starting/Not Accepting**
Her brother? This sure was one family feud gone wrong. And a fight to the death? Turtle looked around the crew, and suddenly he was worried. He was about to ...
Jul 16, 2010 -
Re: Balanced
I know, I know, it's blurry, and that sucks. But I'm actually pretty proud of it in real life, and the quality isn't going to get any better. Reviews welcome ...
Jul 16, 2010 -
Re: Sailing the Seven Seas *Starting/Not Accepting**
Quinn and the stow-away. Mela and Ryker. Him and... the Captain? This ship was crazy. Officially crazy. But Turtle was thinking of other things. Crazy wasn't new; to him, crazy ...
Jul 16, 2010 -
Re: The Hall of Hats - The Ringmaster
No, I've never heard of it or heard it, as far as I know. Thank you both for commenting!
Jul 16, 2010 -
Re: Greetings!
Hey Rach! You seem really cool already and I would like to welcome you! :D I'm Durrie, and I write Fantasy too. It's really cool to hear that you love ...
Jul 13, 2010 -
Re: Sailing the Seven Seas *Starting/Not Accepting**
Turtle didn't know what to say to the Captain. Nothing seemed appropriate, but maybe some of his wit, stupid or sane, would help. He said nothing. The sunrise was just ...
Jul 12, 2010 -
Re: Sailing the Seven Seas *Starting/Not Accepting**
Turtle hesitated. "I - well, it is cold. And he needs a blanket. I have to admit I feel a bit guilty for this punishment." He paused, and addressed the ...
Jul 12, 2010 -
Re: Sailing the Seven Seas *Starting/Not Accepting**
It was the Captain? But he'd thought - he'd thought it was the sea, a phantom of his mother. A hallucination. But it was the Captain! After the confusion, he ...
Jul 11, 2010 -
Re: The Hall of Hats - The Ringmaster
I've decided to make a series of a poem I wrote for a story! You can find the first one here: The second here: And here's the third! Any reviews ...
Jul 11, 2010
