User avatar

Durriedog

  • Other Re: Snoink.net (critiques appreciated!)

    First impression: Is it still loading? - How does it look in your browser? It looks great but for some reason unfinished. Maybe some more colour? - Is it easily ...

    Dec 6, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Yo

    You are my hero.

    Dec 6, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Ranga

    My drawing of a red-headed girl. Hopefully you can see it without too much blur. :) Sorry it's so huge. Nother.jpg

    Dec 2, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Batman collection

    Here is a collection of some Batman drawings I've done recently! I haven't posted art on here for a while, so I hope you enjoy! :) Warning: Really bad focus ...

    Nov 27, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Star Wars!

    If you cropped the picture so that there was less room above them then the focus would be directly on the people. As it is they look shorter than they ...

    Nov 7, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Temperamental Summer

    The skies are clear Moral is high The sun is hot No children cry Cool blue waves Beat golden shores White froth is born Of limbs and oars Palm trees ...

    Nov 7, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Cow!

    This is pro.

    Nov 5, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Make a wish

    For a competition. I had a 1000 word limit. The young man traipsed down the street, Aviators covering his eyes and his dark brown hair spiked up as was the ...

    Nov 2, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Ringmaster

    Thanks Hawkie! =D I will follow it all up and fix it... thank you so much!

    Oct 23, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Ringmaster

    This is a story I wrote for a school competition and submitted. I came second, but I think I can still improve it a lot. Any thoughts welcome :) The ...

    Oct 23, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: What's your accent?

    Yaaaaaaaay! It's really awesome to read what you guys sound like, it's really different ^^ *gives everyone a massive love-huggle*

    Oct 19, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: What's your accent?

    The accents thing is going crazy recently, at least for me. It's popping up everywhere. So let's pull up some random words. Copy and paste the words, say them out ...

    Oct 18, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Batman Whooooosh!

    A little copy of something I drew in class... I think the origional, hand drawn version is better, but my scanner isn't working. :/. Sooooo, here's the computer version, drawn ...

    Oct 13, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Earth is a Wonderland

    This is written from the point of view of a robot who has never seen or known the outside world, who only knows of man-made things. He's never seen animals, ...

    Oct 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Twin Terror: A Storybook Created by Snoink and Grif

    Mie just looked at the human as he scuttled about. He was looking with anger and confusion at the sword - understandable. He shook himself like a dog and painsakingly ...

    Sep 8, 2010


Sometimes I'm terrified of my heart; of its constant hunger for whatever it is it wants. The way it stops and starts.
— Poe