User avatar

Durriedog

  • Art & Photography Re: A pretty waterfall :)

    It's beautiful!!! It looks like something out of a story book, set in another world. It could be better if edited with PhotoImpact or the like, but other wise a ...

    Oct 25, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Red Ink Reviews

    Title: Balmea - A world of many elements Link: topic53408.html Genre: Fantasy Fiction Points of Interest: Sense, Punctuation, Spelling Previous Parts/Chapters: Both chapters there Thanks! :D

    Oct 9, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Balema - A world of many Elements

    Thank you very much!!! Your advice will become usefull and I will be quick to look through all chapters before posting, as sharp readers will be quick to put me ...

    Oct 2, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Winged Crossing- Prologue

    Very well worded but at times confusing. I liked how you used the Latin words to give the magic more meaning. At some places you have missed punctuation marks, for ...

    Oct 1, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Balema - A world of many Elements

    Thank you! I'm pleased that someone liked it. Thank you for your editing. It is much appreciated. :D Next Chapter to come soon.

    Oct 1, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Balema - A world of many Elements

    This is the first chapter of a story/book I've been writing for a while now and would like to one day get published. I'm not finished yet so any criticism ...

    Oct 1, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: deleated

    they’ll pull me and tear me apart point me in the wrong direction change my reflection then put me back to the start they won’t listen to what I think ...

    Oct 1, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Same picture: different filters

    The 'smoke' One looks awesome! I know this is probably some random little thing you decided to do after school, but if you got the correct pictures maybe this could ...

    Oct 1, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: The Great Minnesota Get-Together

    I loved the one with the swing, the one with the slide and the one with the Amazon. The cheese one was just random but okay... For the one with ...

    Oct 1, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Dreams of Giants -- Chapter 7, Part 1

    The dock resumed its hustle and bustle not long after the second murder of the day had disrupted it. It was impossible, Mintrow , (

    Oct 1, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Your eyes

    At first the last two lines rhyming was like an odd blow, because I'm really not used to it. Every line I was like, "Oh, Okay!" and continued reading. But ...

    Sep 5, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Prologue

    Just one thing; I don't know if the extra information you're giving us is important to the storyline, but it seems like a lot of the info is unneeded and ...

    Sep 2, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Letters 2 everyone/nobody

    It's an arch-angel, and unlike other angels arch-angels are not just for flying around worshiping God. Arch-angels are much more in the now, and they actually do things. In my ...

    Sep 2, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Letters 2 everyone/nobody

    It only looks good on Word you'll see what I mean...I think I wrote it after drinking a whole can of Sars. Sars makes me go LOOOOOOOOOPY. Its like a ...

    Sep 1, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [2]

    Hey! I'm Durriedog. I love dangerous beasts, fantasy in any form and making up animals. I am female and a tomboy (f.y.i, a female who enjoys playing rough games) I ...

    Jun 16, 2009


Adventure is worthwhile.
— Aesop