User avatar

Durriedog

  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Reconnect

    Hmm, thank you again! Will be re-writing soon.

    Dec 4, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Reconnect

    Thank you for the help!!!

    Dec 4, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Reconnect

    I origionally wrote this for a competition for my school, with the theme 'reconnect'. I don't really havce a name for it, and I don't really know if it belongs ...

    Dec 2, 2009
  • Writers Corner Re: I've discoverd something kind of bad...

    DON'T CHANGE THE PLOT. I like it. I'd want to read a book like this. But I agree with Writer. The charcters are the things that make a story, not ...

    Nov 25, 2009
  • Research Re: Sword Fighting?

    As far as I've heard, they taught wealthy nobles' sons to fight with swords in their course to knighthood. They taught this just how they teach kung fu - the ...

    Nov 22, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Where I am From

    It's really cool how you put parts of yourself into this poem, and we can really see that. However, it's confusing how you slip between typical urban living and almost ...

    Nov 21, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Let the Dog in Reviews

    D@y Dre@mer, your review is done. xLogan and Fruit, yours are coming up ;).

    Nov 21, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Let the Dog in Reviews

    D@y Dre@mer, your review is done. xLogan and Fruit, yours are coming up ;).

    Nov 21, 2009
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: A Holocaust Novel

    This is a story I wrote last year, to be more truthful a novel :D, and it's pretty long so I'm going to have to post it in sections. I ...

    Nov 19, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Let the Dog in Reviews

    Here are some examples of my reviews; You will see I do a full-story review. I can review with punctuation editing as well, or just the classic sense check and ...

    Nov 17, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Silent Voices Rule the Night

    Hey its IR here. This is the background of a character in a story im writing. Check the main story out, its Ballad of Blood, in fantasy. Tell me what ...

    Nov 16, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Argavon-Chap. One

    I pushed my legs to go faster through the snow white forest. < ( ahh... not a strong start. ) My heart was pounding so loudly, I was sure they ...

    Nov 15, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Name the Character Above You

    Rodney, Blake, James, Fleck, Michael, Josh, Brian, Ryan, Joshua??? This is a fantasy character, and you'll understand she's of the Fire tribe if you read the first chapter of my ...

    Nov 7, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you #2

    Rome

    Nov 7, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: to learn to fly -- prologue

    Wow that's wierd, my name is Kate too! Really good work, but the story seemed a little slow/emotionless to me. Emphasis on the emotionless; especially in the last paragraph. It ...

    Oct 25, 2009


You wake up in the morning and it feels impossible? Good. You do it anyway.
— Martin Scorcese