User avatar

Durriedog

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Gold.

    “Look at her, she’s no shame.” < (maybe try 'She's no shame' or something, it's more uprupt.) “Absolutely no sense of modesty, can’t believe she has the nerve-” The murmurs ...

    Jan 3, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Reconnect

    Because they hold so much air, Pen! It's happened to me before!

    Jan 3, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: The Fountain of Youth

    Name: Yellow Side! Age: 21 Description: Bright blue bandanna given to her by a diseased sweetheart, brown hair twined with barbed string that was recently cut (spikey now), regularly scowling ...

    Jan 3, 2010
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Animal Biography?

    Options or tips; I say, try to start off with stories about animals you know a lot about and do lots of research. Then, think of things that would apply ...

    Jan 3, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: The Ouraul Pt. 1

    The Antigone hung in the atmosphere of the gas giant. < (not a good start, try something longer with less complicated words, maybe. ) Its long boxy < (boxy. A ...

    Jan 3, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Removed #4

    I think it should have something to do with water, because you mention that alot. Maybe 'Drifting', or 'Drifted'? Hope it helped. Durrance :smt023

    Jan 3, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Modern-day Sphinx

    Try youtube :lol: I saw a tutorial on drawing tiger paws, and I thought 'it would be awesome to draw one of them facing me, but more like a lion, ...

    Dec 29, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Rawr!

    Another Rant Mimsy!

    Dec 29, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Modern-day Sphinx

    This is a pic of a character I made up and drew called Mimsy Rant. She has (so far :lol: ) no urges to be in a story of any ...

    Dec 29, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Durrie's Newb Photos!

    Thankyou! And Snoink, the fruits are mangoes!!!

    Dec 28, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Durrie's Newb Photos!

    Hay all! Durrance here! Got a new camera for Christmas (kinda like duh!) and just thought I'd share the best pics with ya'll. Hope you like! Criticism welcome. Oh, and ...

    Dec 28, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Does anyone elses eyes change colors?

    Mine change from green to blue to grey :smt003

    Dec 26, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Bleach: Hitsugaya Toushirou

    The hairline is too far down his forehead, unless it's supposed to be that way... The eyes are brilliant... yep, that's all from me!!! Durrance

    Dec 23, 2009
  • Writing Tutorials Re: Show and Tell

    Thankyou! *I have issues* :D

    Dec 16, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: The YWS 2009 Yearbook

    I joined in July this year because on another writing site, Afeefah and I were the only active members. Then one day Afeefah found YWS and asked me to join, ...

    Dec 8, 2009


i, too, use desk chairs for harm and harm alone
— Omni