-
Re: Questions/Answers
Because you're an obsurd sparkly vampire. Why am I female?
Jan 4, 2010 -
Re: Questions/Answers
Yes! Yes they can! Why are oranges orange?
Jan 4, 2010 -
Re: Questions/Answers
Because you're too awesome to make sense. How come 'awesome' is such an awesome word?
Jan 4, 2010 -
Re: Questions/Answers
*shrug*
Jan 4, 2010 -
Re: Questions/Answers
Oh. Right. Because, well, Tuesday Tuesday needed a name! And he was born on Tuesday, so... ANd aren't humans usually named? Are pirates better than ninjas?
Jan 4, 2010 -
Re: Questions/Answers
*sigh* What happened to the Questions?
Jan 4, 2010 -
Re: Questions/Answers
Pitchforks? Lewis guns!!! Are Lewis guns awesome? How so? xD
Jan 4, 2010 -
Re: Questions/Answers
Why else? Watching KungFu Panda! Pandas have rolemodels! *scoffs* How do people who rock at netball act?
Jan 4, 2010 -
Re: Questions/Answers
I'm your conscience. I'm here to tell you to sit down and shut up and - DON'T EAT THAT BUG!!!! What do you do when you're sat on by a ...
Jan 4, 2010 -
Re: Questions/Answers
Yep. What came after?
Jan 4, 2010 -
Re: Questions/Answers
"Life is about sitting around wondering what life's all about." ~ BC What came first?
Jan 4, 2010 -
Re: Questions/Answers
nomnomnom Where do you go? (Mwaha, first find out what I mean! {even I don't know})
Jan 4, 2010 -
Re: Questions/Answers
"Dude, thanks!" What do you do when a dolphin pops out of the lamp instead of a genie?
Jan 4, 2010 -
Re: Questions/Answers
Sleep on he roof. What do you do when the rainbow falls down?
Jan 4, 2010 -
Re: Questions/Answers
Text all their friends and tell them embarassing facts about said sister/brother. Har har! >:) What do you do when you get tied to a telephone pole and it starts ...
Jan 4, 2010
