User avatar

Durriedog

  • General Articles Re: Map Making and Writing

    Thankyou!!! Please excuse my bad spelling :D

    Jan 7, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: #

    Well, these is my first poem to publish in here and I truly hope you like it, It was written in 5 : 5 : 2009 They say: scars fade, ...

    Jan 7, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Mending Heart

    Tears are warm and fresh < (warm and fresh? How can they be warm and fresh? Some people take 'fresh' to mean cold, so you might think to change that.) ...

    Jan 7, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: My First Manga.

    I really like it and I think it's pretty well-drawn overall, but I reckon the skirt should really go straight-out or something because it's bugging me. The arms look too ...

    Jan 7, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    Because. :P Why did the cane toad cross the road?

    Jan 5, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Oh, Ha Ha. {Mimsy Rant}

    Thank you! And I find that you are right, Freak - Bwahaha. Back to the drawing page :lol:

    Jan 5, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Oh, Ha Ha. {Mimsy Rant}

    Another pic of Mimsy Rant, this time with her boyfriend who is so far unnamed. Any suggestions? Must be something awesomely random xD Durrance :smt023

    Jan 5, 2010
  • General Articles Re: Map Making and Writing

    I'm really not sure whether or not this makes sense, so bear with me. Did you know that the art of map making is older than the art of writing? ...

    Jan 5, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    I think charities profit, and bibles are expensive. Sometimes no one except the person who was given the Bible profits.

    Jan 4, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    No, but I'm a Christian. Fail :P I know plenty of people who have, though. What's the reason for your username?

    Jan 4, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    lol Angels will beat devils any day

    Jan 4, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    I didn't...

    Jan 4, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    Ah - no idea. But we Aussies do it, so I'm People. xP WHy don't you guys call it tea?

    Jan 4, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    Who's complaining? Where does Pooh live?

    Jan 4, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    Because I'm awesome. Why aren't bananas straight?

    Jan 4, 2010


The blood jet is poetry and there is no stopping it.
— Sylvia Plath