User avatar

Durriedog

  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Balema - A world of many Elements

    Thankyou! That was helpful. I think I'll re-write that part... 'twould be wise.

    Jan 9, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Balema - A world of many Elements

    Thanks :D This might sound far-fetched, but Balema is completely flat except for mountains etc. Also each territory is quite large. Just wanting to clear that up... Silly Durrie. Durrance ...

    Jan 8, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Deamon

    ... *mouth falls open in shock*

    Jan 8, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: You know you're a writer when...

    You know you're a writer when you start calling your friend your character's name...

    Jan 8, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What does this username make you think of?

    Some medievil dude in a forest with a hood over his head, one foot on a rock and a hawk on his shoulder xD

    Jan 8, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you #2

    Bard

    Jan 8, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: What would your characters do?

    "Call up more air. Ha ha, palagrith victory..." ~ Sam What would YOURS do? *interested*

    Jan 8, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    "Umm... I know! Mentos! I'm a sucker for Mentos." *grins* ~ Sam "Oremi tartlets with chocolate! They're the best!" ~ Andrew "Hoi!" *Elbows Andrew* "Get your own favorite sweet thing!" ...

    Jan 8, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Hidden Angel - Beginning

    Durrie like!!! Among the hundreds of party guests, waiters and decorations, < (no comma) many things in the enormous party hall at the Delyle home could be easily overlooked. One ...

    Jan 8, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Balema - A world of many Elements

    Thank you!

    Jan 8, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Not the thing called Dollar - a tree-hugger poem :D

    Thank you! :smt023 Your first review for almost a year? *feels special* :lol: I will take your reviews to heart. :D Durrance

    Jan 8, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Not the thing called Dollar - a tree-hugger poem :D

    So this is a tree-hugger poem and my first poem ever, so... don't be too brutal. Please? :lol: Here goes - *deep breath* ~~~~~~ Them that can’t look past their ...

    Jan 8, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Deamon

    A story I wrote for a competition on another writing site long ago... Never posted it. I put the rating up because it's kinda scary... Still, hope you like. “The ...

    Jan 8, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hiya all the peoples of the world or website....

    Hey and Welcome! I'm sorry but you know that you won't get any reviews by begging xD There is, however, a forum where you can ask for reviews and pay ...

    Jan 8, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: My main character drawing...Maya

    I like it, it's just that it doesn't look like she's wearing a shirt, just the sleeves. Weird. I also think her eyes look funny, but I can't figure out ...

    Jan 7, 2010


We are not to simply bandage the wounds of victims beneath the wheels of injustice, we are to drive a spoke into the wheel itself.
— Dietrich Bonhoeffer