User avatar

Durriedog

  • Art & Photography Re: Fanire... Dragon!

    Some random drawing of a dragon I did... xD. Enjoy! :wink: Fanire_by_Durriedog.jpg ~ Durrie :smt023

    Jan 16, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: The Official Goodbye/Departure Thread

    pudin... :smt010

    Jan 16, 2010
  • Miscellaneous Re: Best Writing Environments

    Thanks Nate! Is it just me or is there an echo in here? *shrug* Hahaha good thing I live in Aus then, if us gals like a higher temperature! No ...

    Jan 16, 2010
  • Miscellaneous Re: No, you DON'T suck. Honest.

    *tears up* Thanks Snoinkers!

    Jan 16, 2010
  • Miscellaneous Re: Five Tips to Motivate Yourself

    It has less days. Thanks for the tips! I love sticky notes... *sticks one on tori's forehead*

    Jan 16, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Four Little Words: Prologue

    Hehe, welcome and sorry ^_^

    Jan 15, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Story Teller

    Hey guys! So I'm continuing it - this is all I have time to write now, but I hope you like. Last day of the third month. I haven’t written ...

    Jan 12, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Story Teller

    Thank you! I'll get right onto writing more! I remember the capital rule now... :smt021 Durrance :smt023

    Jan 10, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Four Little Words: Prologue

    **so my classmate constructed a story and asked me to write about it. it's in my notebook, and i'm down to chapter fourteen, but i guess i'll have to post ...

    Jan 10, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Story Teller

    I don't know whether to continue this or not. What do you guys think? It is going to be mainly fantasy and not romance, so... Anyway, criticism welcome. ****Can't be ...

    Jan 10, 2010
  • Research Re: A question for teenage girls

    Number 2!!!

    Jan 10, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the username above you.

    Omg! 10/10!!! That is cool!

    Jan 10, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The White One

    Does anyone else find it funny that Black Panther wrote something called 'The White One?'? xD I'm kinda new at this so please comment!!! The White One Deep in the ...

    Jan 9, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Balema - A world of many Elements

    They do have things seperating them. They are massive waterfalls. Water is brought up the core of Balema (as it is raised above sea level) and it gushes out at ...

    Jan 9, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Balema - A world of many Elements

    That's why I put Fire Territory one one side of Dark Territory and Water Territory on the other. Because you get rainforests on the side of mountain ranges that aren't ...

    Jan 9, 2010


I never travel without my diary. One should always have something sensational to read in the train.
— Oscar Wilde, The Importance of Being Earnest