User avatar

Durriedog

  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Story Teller

    Ta-da! Third day of the fourth month. “Evelyn! Evelyn !” I pushed my bags through the window. I was so nervous – do this to any other girl and I ...

    Jan 19, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Story Teller

    Thanks all! :D I'll be adding the next bit soon. Just wait for the PM xD ~Durrie :smt023

    Jan 19, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Dackoda!

    Dackodas are creatures that stand as tall as a ten year old child. They can be ridden and they are often taken into war. Western mountain dackodas, this kind, can ...

    Jan 19, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Story Teller

    Second day of the fourth month. The next day the shaken townspeople held a meeting. There were murmurs of Evelyn being a witch. I didn’t believe one word of them. ...

    Jan 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Seductress

    I'll join. Name: Kiandra Jones State of Origin (Please have some variety =]): Queensland!!! (but moved to Denver, Colorado) Age (18-24): 19 Gender (Try to keep it even people): Female ...

    Jan 18, 2010
  • Fiction Discussion Re: On Breaking Out of the Mold With Fantasy Races

    In Avatar it was brilliant, they didn't have any creatures from Earth, but they did copy quite a lot from them.

    Jan 18, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Little Things

    Hey! Nice work! I love the colours and the shading. My nitpicks - 1. The pacifier has an odd angle. It's pointing one way and the face is pointing another. ...

    Jan 17, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: Red

    Hey! Nice lyrics, I love them! I totally agree with NightOwl, I'd buy it. Sell it, pulish it! Let it become a hit! :D I only had one problem with ...

    Jan 17, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Bastard I Have Loved

    My love is of a birth as vile As e'er a man could find himself to be. Leading saints to taint Eve's virgin smile, < (what? This doesn't make sense.) ...

    Jan 17, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Compare

    Thanks all!!! Love you guys!

    Jan 17, 2010
  • Fiction Discussion Re: On Breaking Out of the Mold With Fantasy Races

    Nymphs tied to trees for survival - Didn't C.S Lewis do that? Dragons in a city - that was done by Ian Irvine, though they were called Lyrinx. ~ Durrance ...

    Jan 17, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: A Softer World

    *likes*

    Jan 17, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Compare

    Another random pic by me.... As you can see I didn't plan it, as it is on lined paper! :smt005 "For none can be Bad without Good to compare us ...

    Jan 17, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: light will be my stepping stone.

    Aww, everyone else said what I wanted to say. I didn't even know it was you, I was just interested by the title! *stars!* Wait, it's 'Like' now... what are ...

    Jan 16, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Story Teller

    The fantasy-ness is coming! Give it time! xD Thanks all. Next bit ~ First day of the fourth month. Men from our village rolled in to the town square with ...

    Jan 16, 2010


Nobody wants to see the village of the happy people.
— Lew Hunter