User avatar

Durriedog

  • Randomosity Re: You know you're obsessed with YWS when...

    (same with me, Jasmine ^^) When you sometimes log in more than three times in a day, to see who's reviewed your work When you start using typical YWS chat ...

    Jan 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Seductress

    Keandra's head was spinning from a little to much wine. She sat on her bed and pulled out her camera, to start taking pictures of her room. Soon after she ...

    Jan 22, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Story Teller

    Whoo! You liked it ^^ Enjoy this next part! I'm going to pair the next parts with pictures from Google :) So... ^^ Chapter 1 Part 1 This place was ...

    Jan 22, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: To Classy and Silent

    Lol, you're welcome! Making your day made my day! And thanks all! ~Durrie :smt023

    Jan 21, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Witty Comments!

    Between two of my characters :) “I can shoot good.” Sam said. “You can shoot well, Sam, you can shoot well.” “Thank you.” “I didn’t mean it like that. I ...

    Jan 21, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: To Classy and Silent

    For you! {you asked for it} We were being random in chat and I asked these two what I should draw on my school book. Silent said, 'A dinosaur eating ...

    Jan 21, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Story Teller

    Sixth day of the third month. My days are confusing. Evelyn rules the day and Anetta the night. But sometimes, when we have escaped the gaze of civilisation, the two ...

    Jan 21, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: You know you're obsessed with YWS when...

    When your mum tells you, 'ten minutes!' and you immediately rush to YWS :D

    Jan 20, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Compare

    I used hard pastels :) I use them quite alot, you may be seeing more of my work with them on here... though I usually stuff up soon as colour ...

    Jan 20, 2010
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: That's So Edward

    Heeheeheehee nice xD Thanks for the laugh!

    Jan 20, 2010
  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS: Faster Than Ever

    Yay!

    Jan 20, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: You know you're obsessed with YWS when...

    When you type in 'Young Writers Society' where it asked for your email on Facebook!

    Jan 20, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Poll: Ninjas or Pirates?

    PIRATES! 397p_0c_1b.jpg

    Jan 20, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Story Teller

    Thanks all :D

    Jan 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Seductress

    Keandra craned her neck to take in the rich surroundings before showing her approval with an easy grin. "Thank you," She said, nodding at thier hostess. Urgh, it was freezing ...

    Jan 20, 2010


'The Answer to the Great Question... Of Life, the Universe and Everything... Is... Forty-two,' said Deep Thought, with infinite majesty and calm.
— Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy