User avatar

Durriedog

  • Art & Photography Re: To Classy and Silent

    Let's, let's!!!!!!!!!!

    Jan 29, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: 101 Ways to Die #3, #4, #5, #6

    Ooh, how terrifically horrible! Good boy, Leth! I just noticed one thing; "group of them had form behind her." You mean 'formed'? ~Durrie :smt023

    Jan 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: Hooves and Heels

    As hiss of metal was heard as Tin took out her spear and a short sword. Her sharp brows were pulled low as she searched the horizon. "They'll be here ...

    Jan 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: Hooves and Heels

    Tin shook out her partly braided hair and yawned widely, her eyes immediately locking onto the humans sleeping near her. She knew these humans meant her no harm, but she ...

    Jan 27, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Durrie's Gallery-thing-majig! [updated 26th Jan]

    Wow, really? I've never read it, I'll have too :) I'll track it down using my secret but genius techniques... *rubs hands together evily*

    Jan 27, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: You know you're obsessed with YWS when...

    You know you're obsessed with YWS when you start up threads like this!

    Jan 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Seductress

    As Keandra headed to her room, the other guests heard a delighted shriek. "What is it?" yelled one of the women, concerned. "It's a lizard!" Keandra was jumping up and ...

    Jan 25, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Bubbles ARE beasty!

    BUBBLES!!! Heya! Welcome! I've met you before in chat! You sound exactly like me, just I'm more go-with-the-flow. But only because mum threatens me with red nailpolish. Eughsh. :( Sure, ...

    Jan 25, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Durrie's Gallery-thing-majig! [updated 26th Jan]

    Hey! Thanks guys!!! :D I have some more - Chimera (stoopid scanners! *sob!*) Dum da-da duuuuuum! A full body Dackoda picture. Not a very good one, because I was rushing ...

    Jan 25, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Durrie's Gallery-thing-majig! [updated 26th Jan]

    Thanks Classy! As for my airbrushing technique, well, if I told you it wouldn't be a secret! *taps side of nose with finger* :D Maybe some day, my young apprentice ...

    Jan 24, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: People (drawings)

    Hey, wow! This is cool! You have talent! I only found two problems; 1. The eye on the right side is darker and looks bigger. 2. Above the face is ...

    Jan 24, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Sólveig doodle

    Welcome! ^^ (for convincing her to put it on!)

    Jan 24, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Durrie's Gallery-thing-majig! [updated 26th Jan]

    I know they're massive, so hang tight :D Just sharing some more pictures with you all! I'm working on the full-body image of the Dackoda. I'm sure I've done a ...

    Jan 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: Hooves and Heels

    Full Name: Tin Rainstomper Gender: Female Age: 19 Birthplace: The Northern Plains Race: Centaur Eye Color: green-brown Height: 2m Weight: 200kg Appearance: Wild brown hair only half bound in tiny ...

    Jan 23, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Story Teller

    Grr, I forgot that rule again!!!!! :smt075 Thank you Ranger ^^ ~Durrie :smt023

    Jan 22, 2010


The things you are passionate about are not random, they are your calling.
— Fabienne Fredrickson