User avatar

Durriedog

  • Archive Re: Hooves and Heels

    Tin flushed as she heard the preposition, looking from Mell to Orren and back. The human was listening intently, but was still pale from the run. Many of the humans ...

    Feb 3, 2010
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Characters anything but average-looking

    Wow, really? That's interesting! And you're right xD But go Ben! Whoo! ~Durrie :smt023

    Feb 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: Hooves and Heels

    "Good girl," murmured Tin. She could sense the woman's discomfort as she was thrown around on her back. Maybe 'discomfort' wasn't the correct word - scared was. Scared absolutely legless. ...

    Feb 2, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: You know you're obsessed with YWS when...

    Go Shadow! Whoop! *hugs* When you start teaching your friends the ways of a YWSer, and have inside jokes with them even though they don't have an account.

    Feb 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: Hooves and Heels

    "Just get on!" Tin hissed. She pulled the stubborn human - Mell, she believed - onto her back by grabbing her forearm and pulled Mell's arms around her waist. "Hold ...

    Feb 1, 2010
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Characters anything but average-looking

    Well, not many people do and it's not like we care online. Online you're the awesome and pleasant plauge of the forums ^^ ~Durrie :smt023

    Feb 1, 2010
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Characters anything but average-looking

    Hahahaha You see, I believe God has a plan for all of us and so our genetic makeup (our looks, how well we manage anger, etc) is how it is ...

    Jan 31, 2010
  • Archive Re: Hooves and Heels

    I know it's short. Sorry. Tin urged humans in front of her and started galloping for the hills, pushing her short sword back into its shealth. She would not, however, ...

    Jan 31, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Keeper of the Stones: Black Dragons (0)

    Wow! This is really brilliant! Please do continue and keep me posted!!!!!! Sorry that I don't really have a review for you, but everything worth saying has already been said. ...

    Jan 31, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Snow

    Wow, very well done. Very pretty. I'm sorry, but I don't really have a review for you. Keep snapping! ~Durrie :smt023

    Jan 30, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: To Touch (2)

    “Penny, where have you been?” my mother spat. < (I don't think 'spat' is the right word here) Any other teenage < (teenager?) might have given her a sarcastic remark, ...

    Jan 30, 2010
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Characters anything but average-looking

    Go Karsten xD I'm not saying that no one has ever had characters that stand out, I myself do. But I also have reasons for their standing out eg. they ...

    Jan 30, 2010
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Characters anything but average-looking

    Dear Writers. Why? Why do we do it? In every book there is a character that has green eyes, or red hair, or a killer body. A supermodel or a ...

    Jan 30, 2010
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Advice on Plot and Character Profile...Urgent Please

    Okay. First, your charaters can't all be young and nor can they all be models or unusual-looking! Do you know the chances of finding a person who looks anything like ...

    Jan 30, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Seductress

    Keandra started playing with her lighter angrily. She was more angry at herself than at anyone else - what had happened to her? Her self control completely out the window. ...

    Jan 30, 2010


Let the wild rumpus start!
— Maurice Sendak