User avatar

Durriedog

  • Lounge, The Re: Need a Cover Page? [Closed]

    Me please ^^ Title: Balema Name: Kate Summary: A blue-eyed mortal from our world is sent into another, a medieval world with tribes each owning their own element. The goddess ...

    Feb 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: Hooves and Heels

    [storybook is dead-ish]

    Feb 11, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Want an avatar? (2)

    So, I got bored with my Avvie and decided to make one for me myself... and I found it is really addictive! So I went into chat and ranted a ...

    Feb 10, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Nurture - For the Mums

    Thanks all! ^^

    Feb 9, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Nurture - For the Mums

    So yeah this is something I drew after reflecting on how much our dear mums do for us. Not only would we not exist if there were no mums, but ...

    Feb 7, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Papillion (1)

    Hey Classy! I remember you talking about this in chat! Messa like ^^ I see you write it like a movie. This is cool. You're very descriptive and I got ...

    Feb 7, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Horrendously New

    Hey Treem! I was talking to you in chat yesterday when it was your lunch time and it was my bed time xD Well, 'tis so nice to meet you. ...

    Feb 5, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi I am new ^__^

    Hey! Always nice to meet a new member :D I'm Durriedog, a female from Australia. xD So, if your new a few places I would recommend taking a look at ...

    Feb 5, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: You know you're obsessed with YWS when...

    Hey! It's just what I do! *grumpily pets trodden-on ego* When you argue with the head. When you see the following ad and think of Nate = > When you ...

    Feb 5, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    Ah - what? O.o

    Feb 5, 2010
  • Archive Re: Hooves and Heels

    Tin grinned, thrilled by any form of logical thinking as she always was. As they moved away, Tin put Mell onto her back and pulled out a short sword. As ...

    Feb 5, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: You know you're obsessed with YWS when...

    xD When you realise you can log into your computer, get the internet up, search YWS on Google and log in without even looking at your computer.

    Feb 5, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Deleted

    Hi! So, here is chapter one, at last! It's taken some time to get it together and presentable enough for all you guys, but it's finally here! Does it carry ...

    Feb 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Seductress

    "Whoa!" Keandra opened the massive french doors to a rock-climb wall. "This stay may not be as bad as first predicted." She resisted waggling her eye brows at Carmen, and ...

    Feb 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: Hooves and Heels

    Tin blushed as Orrin glared, and grimaced apologetically at him. When the two came back into the clearing and Verdandi stated her prepersition, Tin nodded. "No objections." She said firmly. ...

    Feb 4, 2010


My life's goal is to end up between YWS quotes on bottom of the page, so some part of me will be able to live forever here.
— AnotherCrowInRow