User avatar

Durriedog

  • Lounge, The Re: Report a good member!

    I tattle on Irish and Aqua for generally being awesome and having kick-ass avvies (am I allowed to say that?! O.o You get what I mean *waves dismissive hand* :D)

    Feb 16, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Balema - A World of Many Elements Chap 1 EDIT

    Ooh, thanks for reviewing! You make sense and I see I need to revise this now... Ooh! OOH! I know what to do! *jumps up and down on chair in ...

    Feb 16, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Report a good member!

    Elinor, Moriah, Ben Franks and Aspiring Author! Also Biffle and Classy! :D Kamas, Vana, Nate Becki, WD, JD... Sil, Shadow (Nutty), Afeefah!!! I can tattle on as many people as ...

    Feb 14, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Want an avatar? (2)

    Thanks guys!! ^^ 'K Shadow, how's this? Again, hope you like. :D ~Durrie :smt023

    Feb 14, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Need a Cover Page? [Closed]

    Haha. That's the place where they filmed LOTR!!! Sorry. Just had to say that. ;)

    Feb 14, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Want an avatar? (2)

    Okay, Smexay! Yours is done. I really hope you like it, because it was difficult trying to do the same sort of thing again... But anyhoo! Shadow, yours will take ...

    Feb 14, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Want an avatar? (2)

    Done!!! Yours is coming, Shadow! Hope you like, guys! If you have a problem, PM me. ~Durrie :smt023

    Feb 14, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Want an avatar? (2)

    Okay all! Stells first, then Neverending, then Meadow. I hope I can find the pic to! Ben, Biff, your pics are done! Hope they're alright ;) ~Durrie :smt023

    Feb 13, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Want an avatar? (2)

    Welcome ^^ and Ben, Biff - coming right up! :)

    Feb 13, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Balema - A World of Many Elements Chap 1 EDIT

    It's a bit long but I hope you all like... I also hope I've come a long way from my first draft! ^^ Do not be nice Balema Chapter 1 ...

    Feb 13, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Want an avatar? (2)

    Glad you like it! ^^ Really. Thanks for commenting :)

    Feb 13, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Want an avatar? (2)

    Here you go! Hope they're okay

    Feb 13, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Want an avatar? (2)

    Coming up :D

    Feb 12, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Want an avatar? (2)

    Here you go, lilymoore! I wasn't quite sure what you wanted so I made two for you to choose out of... :) Enjoy! ~Durrie :smt023

    Feb 12, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Want an avatar? (2)

    Thanks, Eli ^^

    Feb 11, 2010


Saying Why-Double-you-Ehs is inversely like saying Ah-beh-Seh (Abc)... just say yewis it's cooler.
— Anonymous