User avatar

Durriedog

  • Narrative Poetry Re: Again

    Thanks, Rosey! Helpful as always ^^ ~Durr :smt023

    Feb 19, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Biffle can makes you an avatar!!

    Yes, but then we don't know whether the text will be legiable at a smaller size. Well done Biff, whoo! My typo twin! ~ Durr

    Feb 18, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: First time ever-Cover Page Art Thingy

    I like the first one the best! I don't know, it's just the one that looks the most natural (ironically). If you cranked down the blurring and cranked up the ...

    Feb 18, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Band Photography

    Hey! Well done! I love all of them exept number three and I think I've figured out what's wrong with the other, as it does look worse. You have too ...

    Feb 18, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Grandma Climbed a Tree and Refused to Come Down

    Hello! Well, as is said above, your rhymes were inconsistent. Also, 'She'd given birth to three kids. She never shouted or hit.' I think it would sound better if you ...

    Feb 18, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Again

    Okay, guys, this is my first narrative poem and my second altogether poem! Hope you all like! Do NOT be nice! I don't really know much about poem grammar, so ...

    Feb 18, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Balema - A World of Many Elements Chap 1 EDIT

    Thank you both! And Jarred, yes it was!

    Feb 18, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Report a good member!

    Haha. And I second Master_Yoda.

    Feb 18, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Snomaggeden

    Omg - I want your camera! *steals* Anyway, well done, you really have an eye for taking photos! Beautiful colours, I love the... sunflowers, are they? Keep snapping, ~Durrie

    Feb 18, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Report a good member!

    I got tattled on! *delighted shriek* I tattle on Stella and Lauren, for being friendly and awesome! Thanks, Irish ^^

    Feb 17, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Want an avatar? (2)

    Welcome! :)

    Feb 17, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Avatar forums? Psh, make your own!

    Haha, welcome all. :D Glad someone used it!!

    Feb 17, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Avatar forums? Psh, make your own!

    So Biffle asked me how to make avvies so he could be my assistant. So I made a lovely tutorial for him. How sweet! And it was on Valentine's day ...

    Feb 16, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Pretties! for you -.-

    Ooh, me me me! Tigers, fantasy things like swords... gold, tassles, frogs, dogs, random things like lockets, leaves and stones? Anything glittery! Just a few ideas ^^ Take your time, ...

    Feb 16, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Want an avatar? (2)

    Okay guys, how's this? Enjoy, ~Durrie :smt023

    Feb 16, 2010


Overripe sushi, The master Is full of regret.
— Buson