User avatar

Durriedog

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Prologue:Cineraceus

    It was a pale green grassy patch with little critters and flowers moving around and < (Why the paragraph here? And 'critters' isn't a very serious word, so if you ...

    Feb 20, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Stars and smiles.

    very nice *follows on DA*

    Feb 20, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Assassins Creed drawings

    His cape is red! How do I remember this? My geeky guy-friends were playing it and we were saying he was invincable because of the red colour. I was wearing ...

    Feb 20, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Free Covers!

    Here you go, Forest! Enjoy

    Feb 20, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Free Covers!

    On second thoughts, I'll just post them :P Here you go, Smexay, Biffle! Enjoy ~Durr :smt023

    Feb 20, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Radical Change to YWS Coming

    Guys! That's not fair! You almost gave me a heart attack! I almost cried! I swore! I would swear at you here if I didn't love you all so much. ...

    Feb 20, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Omnipotenti

    Over all, an enjoying and intriguing read! Some very large worded, tasty phrases in here! Yum! It sounds kind of like a chant one would say over another, a prophesy. ...

    Feb 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: Hooves and Heels

    Eeek! A new post! They centaur/human group continued moving for days through the forest. A roster was made and put to use. Mell rode Tin in her harness, and though ...

    Feb 20, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Free Covers!

    I've retired! And I'm now making covers for stories, novels and poems! Just post the name, pen name and a summary for me and I'll get right onto it! If ...

    Feb 19, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: Another generic love song

    Hey! Welcome to YWS! Whoa, I really likes this! Just a few nitpicks; a) there were no capital i's b) The chorus was a bit lacking. Maybe say that it ...

    Feb 19, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Howdy.

    Hey! Welcome, I think I've already done a review for you! Well done on that, good job! Well, I'm looking forward to seeing more of your work on the site! ...

    Feb 19, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: This Curse

    Hey! Welcome to YWS! I'm Durrie, and I'm your reviewer for - ugh - now! You can spit out your slanders, And you can cast your spells. But you won't ...

    Feb 19, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: A Haiku

    Hey! I like it. The only nitpick - 'Two, and we'll see. Right?' Two what? Keep writing! ~Durr :smt023

    Feb 19, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: My Love

    My love, my heart burns like a spring leaf; sending up smoke in the hope you may look my way. A pink flower sits, ever so daintily in water; its ...

    Feb 19, 2010
  • Information Desk Archive Re: The colours! They are gone!

    Hear hear!

    Feb 19, 2010


Imagine if everybody had a little Wii sports Mii to say "Great Shot!" everytime they did something right.
— TheMythMaster