User avatar

Durriedog

  • Lounge, The Re: Report a good member!

    Yay! I got tattled on again! I tattle on Nutty again, Jabbs, Rocky, Young gun, Vana, biffle, olli, cres, Bond!! I know I've tattled on some of you before but ...

    Feb 26, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Member Interview

    Mememe!?

    Feb 26, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: poetry

    Sarahhhh! I stalked you down! Wow, you are really good! I loved how you repeated the 'sliding, joining... dripping'. It is by far my favourite line! Also, I liked the ...

    Feb 24, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Want an avatar? (2)

    Yay!!! :D

    Feb 24, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Oh, the Pleasures of Math!

    Haha, this was good! But I have a few nitpicks. "I am bored and made tired To the end of my time." - the 'to the end' line seemed out ...

    Feb 23, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Story Teller

    Ask and you shall recive! By the way, Hawkie, love the new avvie! Mmmm Batman! Chapter 2 Part 1 Like a hungry maw swallowing whole a morsel, a trapdoor opened ...

    Feb 23, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Hoagie -- Portrait

    Hey, Lena! I remember you showing us this in chat one time! My only nitpick is that the neck looks a little too long and the eyes a little to ...

    Feb 22, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Want an avatar? (2)

    Here you go, Rocky! Welcome, Irish ^^ ~Durr

    Feb 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: Hooves and Heels

    "Well..." Tin paused. "It matters. If you mean, how can you like your gods, it's... complicated, but easy at the same time. Gods are just like people, all of them ...

    Feb 22, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Want an avatar? (2)

    Sure, Irish! Here you go! Hope you like! ~Durr

    Feb 21, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Free Covers!

    Sorry, Eli, I didn't see you there! Well, here you go! Hope it's okay ~Durr

    Feb 21, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Free Covers!

    Okay, here you go! Hope they're all good. Rosey, if your character has a different eye or hair colour, tell me and I can turn them said colour. Aspiring, I ...

    Feb 21, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Ode to Kamas

    Dear Kamas, I know I suck At writing poems But I think this one will do Because your fantastic personality Sees the sun Shining through. When you’re in chat You ...

    Feb 21, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Story Teller

    Here you go! Sorry for not posting for so long, guys! Hope you all like! Chapter 1 Part 2 “I be a bee, I see a bee, I ate a ...

    Feb 21, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Free Covers!

    Just so you know, there is twelve pairs under there. Hope you like, Stells! The Twelve Dancing Princesses! I love that story! *read it the other night* Enjoy! ~Durr :smt023

    Feb 20, 2010


“Rise like Lions after slumber In unvanquishable number. Shake your chains to earth like dew Which in sleep had fallen on you— Ye are many—they are few.”
— Mary Shelly