User avatar

Durriedog

  • Other Poetry Re: Adverbs

    Post-its sit On a dim wall, Yellow; Teasingly, They tug at your memory Before setting your feet in concrete, Inescapably; Innocently, They watch you struggle. --- A random little poem ...

    Feb 28, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Free Hugs!

    *hugs*

    Feb 27, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Free Hugs!

    Sorry, Nate. I'll edit it. *hugs all!!* Yaaaaaaaaay! *sends everyone chocolates and extra hugs... just in case*

    Feb 27, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Ugently Needs HELP! Please click

    That was very helpful! And thanks for the idea - I hope you don't mind that I'm going to use it! ~Durr

    Feb 27, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Ugently Needs HELP! Please click

    Thanks! And as for the weird names - tee hee. It's because they're from another world, see. They enjoy different names. Just wait until you see the elven names O.O ...

    Feb 27, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Swimming Against the Kolyma River

    This is the first part of a short-ish story I am writing. Please tell me if I should consider continuing this and finishing it. Thanks a lot :) NOTE: The ...

    Feb 27, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Those Final Days (part 1)

    Well, I agree with lena on... nearly everything. It was really I cool piece, I'm liking it! But a brother dog wouldn't be able to recognise his sister. My aunt ...

    Feb 27, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Ugently Needs HELP! Please click

    Okay, so I'm re-writing my first chapter. But I'm unsure. Help?!? You may only want to read a little of each bit but please please I need help :thud: also ...

    Feb 27, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Free Hugs!

    Yay! *hugs Aspiring*

    Feb 27, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Free Hugs!

    How many hugs can I get from my fellow YWSers?

    Feb 27, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    Hahahaha neither am I as you may be able to tell!!

    Feb 27, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    Yaaaaay!

    Feb 26, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    It's meeeee!!!!! One of the few pics xD ~Durrs

    Feb 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: Alissa's Mark

    Mia rushed into the clearing, huffing, and stopped at the sight of all the animals there. In front of her was an impressive cat, obviously the leader. She let out ...

    Feb 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: Alissa's Mark

    Name: Mia Claw: Sable. Rank: Hunter Description: Dark coloured dog, swift, heavy, medium-length hair Personality: Very protective, quiet around strangers Special traits: Good hunter, will do anything

    Feb 26, 2010


I'm not so good with the advice... Can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?
— Chandler Bing