User avatar

Durriedog

  • Lounge, The Re: Looking for bloggers

    Haha, about your life, about you, whatever you want. Smart***

    Mar 7, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Looking for bloggers

    Cool! Just send me a bio and I'll contact you when the site is up.

    Mar 7, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Looking for bloggers

    Hey guys! I've started up a blog site for young writers along with a forum, and I'm looking for bloggers! So, all you have to do is submit a blog ...

    Mar 6, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    lolololololololol

    Mar 6, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Through the Darkness

    This is really just holding the place for a real review, okay? I don't have enough time for the rest of it now but I'll get onto it!! I wrote ...

    Mar 6, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Swimming Against the Kolyma River

    Kanasta, you sit down and read. You have no right to go bad-mouthing other writers, not when we're supposed to be helping them. Some people think she's well enough and ...

    Mar 6, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Free Hugs!

    Eeeeeeeke! *wades through people to hug Ben*

    Mar 6, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Free Hugs!

    *Hugs all and gives chocolates* *taps nose* Our little secret! *hugs all again and runs off giggling* I'm such a genius!

    Mar 3, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Report a good member!

    Aww, Cheesy!!! *tackleclinghugs* And Aspiring - how many times have you been mentioned in this? xD Of course you make people happy! *hugs*

    Mar 3, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: kate's photo thread:) new photos!

    Very nice!! I love your work, well done! Well, onto the review... For your first picture, very good colours but I really think that if you cropped everything but the ...

    Mar 3, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Free Hugs!

    Group huuuuuuuuuuuuuuug! *dives into middle*

    Mar 2, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Report a good member!

    :O Go Peanut! I second that, I tattle on you and on Jack... and Nick! He's always so polite

    Mar 2, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]

    8/10 Nice Simple, orange... nothing to do with rain, but can't be helped. Actually it's almost... happy. And summery. Not rainy at all. I liked the flea thingy better. :( ...

    Mar 1, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Kolyma River (p.2)

    Hey well done again! I have a few nitpicks, though; 1. The story didn't really seem to end. You leave us sitting there with an 'And your point is?' air ...

    Mar 1, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Adverbs

    Haha, thanks! This poem just came to me one afternoon and I wrote it down in my Scribbles Book, it's awesome that I can expand on it and make it ...

    Mar 1, 2010


Believe only half of what you see, and nothing that you hear.
— Edgar Allan Poe