-
Re: Sailing the Seven Seas 2 - Starting/Accepting
That was all of the positions full. With a dramatic sigh of pleasure, Turtle lay back in his hammock. He though he saw one of the new-comers crack a grin. ...
Jan 12, 2011 -
Re: Skandar Keynes [pencil]
This looks like Edmund from Narnia. Is that who this Skandar Keynes is? O.o This is awesome! The hair is what I like particuarly, and the shading under the chin. ...
Jan 10, 2011 -
Re: Sailing the Seven Seas - The Fountain of Youth
Haha, well The Calypso likes to do it a little differently. Tied to a rail overnight without a blanket and the rail's on the way to the crew's quarters, so ...
Jan 9, 2011 -
Re: Sailing the Seven Seas - The Fountain of Youth
Go for it, if it's in Spanish ;)
Jan 7, 2011 -
Re: Sailing the Seven Seas - The Fountain of Youth
'Kay, I'll put it in. I just wanted to give you an opportunity to shout at Turtle or something ;)
Jan 7, 2011 -
Re: Alice in Wonderland--uncoloured illustration
*squints at drawing* I really like it! It's very Alice-ish. What I'd like to see is some pattern, maybe in the background? It seems quite plain at the moment, and ...
Jan 7, 2011 -
Re: A Dragon and Tiger
Hey guys! These half-faces of a dragon and a tiger I designed to put on my school books, so that the place where they cut off would be over one ...
Jan 7, 2011 -
Re: Sailing the Seven Seas 2 - Starting/Accepting
Turtle scrutinized the young woman. "I think you'll fit right in. Do you have much experience with weapons?" The girl nodded. "As a test, why don't you go to our ...
Jan 7, 2011 -
Re: Sailing the Seven Seas - The Fountain of Youth
Welcome, Liquiddeath, and no worries :D You can start off either way, and I'll post when we move off and start moving towards the Triangle. By that time we'll assume ...
Jan 7, 2011 -
Re: Sailing the Seven Seas 2 - Starting/Accepting
*Dragon, please refrain in furture from writing from my character's point of view. Your character's is what you're supposed to be writing from and one can never assume how another ...
Jan 7, 2011 -
Re: Sailing the Seven Seas 2 - Starting/Accepting
Whooo! Welcome aboard, Liquiddeath!
Jan 6, 2011 -
Re: Sailing the Seven Seas - The Fountain of Youth
This SB is set in the 17th to 18th century, yes. I've already got some ideas for the obstacles in the Bremuda: a sinkhole that only drowns you if you're ...
Jan 6, 2011 -
Re: Sailing the Seven Seas 2 - Starting/Accepting
Turtle barked out a laugh, and what seemed to the woman's confusion, the crew started howling with laughter too. "You want to kill me for that?" Turtle asked, still chuckling ...
Jan 5, 2011 -
Re: Sailing the Seven Seas - The Fountain of Youth
She could try to steal supplies, or she could be working for someone who pays her to ruin ships so they have to come back and get repaired by the ...
Jan 5, 2011 -
Re: Sailing the Seven Seas 2 - Starting/Accepting
WE SHALL START! The creaky dock out to The Calypso had a line of hopefulls trying out for positions in the crew. Eager young people, gruff old people and the ...
Jan 4, 2011
