User avatar

Durriedog

  • Lounge, The Re: Need average writers, no matter what you write!!!

    Thank you guys so much! This will help alot. It's only just started, but if you want to see the blog, it's here: Any new interviews are very welcome! Also, ...

    Mar 12, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Durrie's butterfly gallery!

    So I posted some butterfly wolves, and here are some butterfly foxes and butterflys! Origional (for wings and butterfly): I hope you like!

    Mar 12, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Dare to Dream

    Thanks all! I'll be posting some butterfly foxes soon!! xD

    Mar 12, 2010
  • Research Re: The Expert List

    I know a lot about Australian animals, how Australian society works, what we think about other countries etc? I'm also quite good at logical thinking like what does and doesn't ...

    Mar 10, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Lillies of the Garden

    Hey! I've 'reviewed' some of your other work, you are just amazing! Imagine if you and Sachi grouped up - what a pair :P On to the review! I really ...

    Mar 10, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Need average writers, no matter what you write!!!

    So I'm starting up a blog and I want it to start with a bang. So why not start it up with interveiws from real, every-day writers just like the ...

    Mar 10, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: My Urban Butterfly

    Hey! I love the colours on this, well done! Awesome! I don't really find the butterfly bright enough for the rest of the picture. Maybe edit it a bit and ...

    Mar 10, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    Aww, Hawkie! You have the loveliest skin and smile EVER!

    Mar 10, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: First Tiger Drawing

    OMG, this is awesome! I love baby tigers too! (and big cats in general, lol.) One eye is darker than the other and this annoys me. Otherwise, the face is ...

    Mar 9, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Fashion Designing @shubhiloves2write

    Ooh, I like it! But I feel it would be so much better if it was a short dress. I don't know. I'm no fashion... person xD And maybe it's ...

    Mar 9, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Sachiko's Photo Emporium-- Photos added 3/7/10

    WOW! Theses are all aboslutely brilliant! I love the licking-the-paw one the most. The second one is cool, it's a beautiful cat. I just want to pick it up and ...

    Mar 9, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: When Time Comes

    I set this as my background so I could see the whole picture, very good! I love the colours, the angles - but I feel it would look better with ...

    Mar 9, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: My scroll

    This is so cool the only nitpick, make the lines darker? Lovelovelove, the roses are so awesome + the actual scroll. Keep drawing! ~Durrs :smt023

    Mar 9, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Dare to Dream

    Some pictures I shopped on PhotoImpact X3 < (that is not a smiley :D ) I hope you guys like! Also, which one do you like the best? Enjoy! ~Durrs

    Mar 9, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    Aww, Shadow is prettyful! I love your eyes! Blinkers, that is the awesomest pic ever xD

    Mar 9, 2010


I love her dearly, but I can’t live with her for a day without feeling my whole life is wasting away.
— Miss Kenton, The Remains of the Day by Kazuo Ishiguro