User avatar

Durriedog

  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    Shadow, you're model material! Carli, I was just saying it as I saw :D

    Mar 14, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    Wow, you really are pretty! Very lovely smile, face shape, hair, eyes. But the smile's the best!

    Mar 13, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Report a good member!

    For amusing you with art! Yay!! *tacklehugs* I second Cade! What a brill guy! And Stori! And Nate! (Just a random thought... how many exclamation marks do you reckon have ...

    Mar 13, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Durrie's butterfly gallery!

    Haha, that's what I thought. But I couldn't resist all those pretty buttons!

    Mar 13, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Durrie's butterfly gallery!

    Project set by Firearris. I want a marbled polecat! I think I went a bit overboard, but here's the result. Winged elephant and lion to come.

    Mar 13, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Durrie's butterfly gallery!

    Guys, the fourth one isn't mine. I just posted it because that's what I got the wings off

    Mar 13, 2010
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Hunting Death (From Twilight Parody)

    Oh ma gah! It got featured! I'm so proud *wipes away tear*

    Mar 12, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: My Blog is up!

    You can see it at Haha, I hope you like, and I'm still looking for bloggers

    Mar 12, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    nomnomnom ...Chocolately

    Mar 12, 2010
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Hunting Death (From Twilight Parody)

    I like it! Really, it's very good and you have some real skill for writing modern-day battle scenes, and medieval ones as well I presume! However, you have a problem ...

    Mar 12, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Relief -- Excerpts from Hel's Gate

    Here's an article I found useful when confronted at first: I hope it helps. Otherwise, you're saying; He did this, he did that. He thought this, he thought that. You ...

    Mar 12, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: The Official Stupid Questionnaire!

    -If you were faced with the option of beef or chicken, which would you go for? Beef. My grandparents, and indeed most of my family, are beef farmers. -How many ...

    Mar 12, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Relief -- Excerpts from Hel's Gate

    It's interesting, but it's mainly telling and not showing. At the start it is pretty confusing, and at the end too with the 'telling the kids' part. But good! Your ...

    Mar 12, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    Are you kidding? Did you see my glare? Ya-huh - if you want your horror MC, that was it xD xD Teddy - OMG! I love your hair!!! Your fashion ...

    Mar 12, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Report a good member!

    Mar 12, 2010


A big mountain of sugar is too much for one man. I can see now why God portions it out in those little packets.
— Homer Simpson