-
Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]
OMG you are so pretty! You and Nutty should partner up and be super-duper models :D Then again, everyone on YWS is so pretty! *envy, envy, envy!*
Mar 16, 2010 -
Re: Balema, A world of many elements - Chapter 1 - The Story
Thank you!!!
Mar 16, 2010 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]
Eek Forest, you is beautiful! Lovely eyes, I love your expression!!! :lol:
Mar 16, 2010 -
Re: Report a good member!
I tattle on jasmine! D: Have I done it already? If no, why not??????! *distress*
Mar 16, 2010 -
Re: Balema, A world of many elements - Chapter 1 - The Story
Thanks, guys! I already have a plan in mind as to not bore readers... I hope it works! Some very good pointers, thank you guys!!
Mar 16, 2010 -
Re: Nate's Dead?! (A Storybook not to scare anyone)
Durrie snapped to attention - quite noisily - as a passing member stepped on her hand. She rolled out from under some stray newspapers, groaning, to grab the arm of ...
Mar 15, 2010 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]
I'm blue team too WHOO!
Mar 14, 2010 -
Re: Nate's Dead?! (A Storybook not to scare anyone)
Character Palette: Name: Durriedog, or Durrie Age: 13 Personality: Headstrong, loving, detirminded, will be agressive Physical Description: Female. Feathery brown hair, green/grey eyes, black and silv
Mar 14, 2010 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]
Hahaha! Aww, Biffle! You're so blue and smiley! You're kind of cute, lol! Just look at that hair, and didn't your mum ever tell you about pattern on pattern? xD
Mar 14, 2010 -
Re: BenFranks: Member of the Month for March 2010
Go Ben! IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! ... too loud? *throws an assortment of yummy things at Ben* Congradulations, Benny!
Mar 14, 2010 -
Re: Report a good member!
Seriously, though, thanks. I love how YWS makes me feel about myself, when there's no falseness and nobody says things just because they feel under an obligation to say it ...
Mar 14, 2010 -
Re: Have a Peanut!
Mememe, Peanut! I want one of your lurverly reviews! Be warned that it is long, so sorry. Genre: Fantasy Fiction, First Chapter. Don't worry, I won't chase you down and ...
Mar 14, 2010 -
Re: Balema, A world of many elements - Chapter 1 - The Story
Thank you, Snoinkers! I'll get right onto it!
Mar 14, 2010 -
Re: Balema, A world of many elements - Chapter 1 - The Story
I don't know if it's any good, and it's long, but I hope any who read this enjoy it and please give me feed back. I'm going to steal a ...
Mar 14, 2010 -
Re: Casualness and how to imply things in fiction
This was very useful, thank you so much!
Mar 14, 2010
