User avatar

Durriedog

  • Art & Photography Re: UDCs - Unseen Dust Collectors :P

    Unseen stuff that's been gaining metaphoric dust in my Deviant art account and hard-drive. I hope you like these never-before-seen pics from me! My scanner broke, so no new stuff ...

    Apr 20, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: StarWars - Love Story Parody :P

    Ooh, it is too. I swear, someone's going to have to make a pill for this odd brainfade-come-dyslexic-come-stupid thing I have going on :D Thanks Isha!

    Apr 20, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: StarWars - Love Story Parody :P

    Haha, tanks Snoinkers xD

    Apr 19, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Samantha

    Thanks all! And no, haha, I'm actually in grade 8 so no college art ^^ Luffs you back, Cres! Tanks! ~Durrs

    Apr 19, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: StarWars - Love Story Parody :P

    Well, this is my first song. Like, ever, even a parody. It's from Darth to Luke, and of Taylor Swift's 'Love Story'. I had fun writing it, even if it ...

    Apr 19, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: My Drawings!

    Haha, I love this saying! I use it often. Very well done, all of them. For this dragon, work on the shape of the head, wings and hands. (paws?) Keep ...

    Apr 17, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Samantha

    A picture I drew of my MC. Drawn about two years ago. I was trying out new styles, so... hope you like. Note that I've changed the spelling of her ...

    Apr 17, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: YWS Classroom

    omg! I so want to meet you guys in real life, awh!

    Apr 16, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: The YWS Search Story

    Loves it! Go Nate! Btw, I am very dissapointed in your lack of monkey/ape avvie! Shame on you! :P

    Apr 16, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Report a good member!

    I tattle on Scarlet and Lezaleanwitch, for being my triplets; Biffle, for being my twin; Rocky, for being my sister; and crescent, for being my ex-sister-in-law. Luv my YWS family! ...

    Apr 16, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Need help with a question! Please! Calling all Women!

    Hey! Well first off, this is sweet. Secondly, don't just talk about how pretty she is. Talk about her personality, her intelligence, and her kindness. This will make her like ...

    Apr 16, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Balema Chapter 1 - boy, isn't that title becoming familiar?

    Thanks! You're right, I have to revise where my story starts - I guess I just love even my pointless-yet-have-to-be-there characters, if you get what I mean, and I try ...

    Apr 16, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Balema Chapter 1 - boy, isn't that title becoming familiar?

    Thanks Snoink! Very helpful & sensible.

    Apr 14, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Balema Chapter 1 - boy, isn't that title becoming familiar?

    So, I've been writing this for a while, and I hope my latest attempt at a first chapter is an improvement of the, I think, three other versions I have ...

    Apr 14, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Photo Exhibition [3]

    Hey Kammie! I have to say, these are beautiful. BUT! I only like the dog lying down, the flowers and the fence. With the others, what are they about? Were ...

    Apr 12, 2010


The most important thing is to have fun! Stress makes for distress and neither of those belong in writing!
— Kaia