User avatar

Durriedog

  • Art & Photography Re: Anime + Realistic Works (Added More Pics- 4/27/10)

    Hey Cres! Loving this new work! Thanks for the PM! On to the review! 1: This is awesome! I commend you! The only nitpick is that it looks like she ...

    Apr 28, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Sunrise at the beach

    Hey Vit! These are amazing! I definately like the flowers and the beach huts the best, the contrast is amazing, and you really have an eye! Sunset beach 1: It ...

    Apr 27, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: YWS Fantasy Story

    Omg, yes! And isn't that what they do? Pigs snuffle!

    Apr 26, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: YWS Fantasy Story

    Sorry! xD Thanks! And I think I posted it in the wrong thing - it's really a Novella, I think. Thanks!

    Apr 26, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: YWS Fantasy Story

    I'm turning YWS into a fantasy story. Deal with it. :lol: Chap 1 “That place! People from all around gather, every day, and share their interests in writing.” Danee leant ...

    Apr 26, 2010
  • Writing Tutorials Re: Third Person Writing

    Whoa, very helpful! And Shadow Thief... wasn't that written by a 14 year old? Inspiring! xD I'll try this out!

    Apr 25, 2010
  • Writing Tutorials Re: How to Write Chapters

    Whoo! Go Snoinkers! Thank you! No wonder FREAK is so good... Thanks again!

    Apr 25, 2010
  • Writing Tutorials Re: Winning The Battle

    Thanks Firestarter! Very helpful! Must have taken you ages to write - thanks for the effort!

    Apr 25, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: 64 -updated-

    Pic 1: Awesome. The hair doesn't look quite as 3D as the rest, but I like it. !! Pic 2: The fins on its neck look funny. Shade them or ...

    Apr 23, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Help

    It is, quite. But if you make sure that it's more paint than water and make sure your brush doesn't drip, you'll be fine. Slather that paint on! Or, if ...

    Apr 23, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: 64 -updated-

    Hey! Good luck! I really like it! I haven't tried the software myself, but you seem pretty good with it! Your character is awesome, and the hair (?) looks awesome, ...

    Apr 21, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: UDCs - Unseen Dust Collectors :P

    Thank you!

    Apr 21, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: My First Photos! :}

    Wow! You definately have an eye for this - do I hear the next Sachiko coming? Either way, please keep photographing! But do avoid large spaces of one colour, like ...

    Apr 20, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Help

    Hey! Good luck! Note: the way you've drawn this is really cool, btw. Very Davinci :) Layout: The moon probably shouldn't go there. If anything, I'd make it massive and ...

    Apr 20, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Anime + Realistic Works (Added More Pics- 4/27/10)

    Beautiful, Cres! I would say, just darken the lines and you're set! Maybe some colour too? I know people (or is it just me? "} ) usually stuff up with ...

    Apr 20, 2010


I'll admit the two turtle doves are growing on me, but there are ten birds in this house already and we both know geese are feathered bioweapons of mass destruction.
— Silvern