User avatar

Durriedog

  • Lounge, The Re: Becki's Photoshop and Art thread.

    Awesome! I love it! Thanks, Becks!

    May 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: Location Unknown: Mission Failed

    Name: Amy Stone Age: 23 Job: Fighter Pilot Description: Strong-willed and stubborn, very quiet and thoughtful. Very over-protective of any who need it, or don't. Otherwise very laid-back. Likes plants

    May 12, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Balema

    Thank you!!

    May 11, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Becki's Photoshop and Art thread.

    Wow! These are really well done!! Good job, Becki! I'd like a cover, please Book name: Balema Author's name: Kate Jorgensen Synopsis: A girl from Earth is thrown into another ...

    May 11, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    Put yourself down and I will send Writer's Block after you >.> NEVER let me catch you doing it again! Xoco - Awesomesause!!! xD They'll be in fashion so totally ...

    May 9, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Writing stuffs

    Thanks, all! :D I'm glad they were so well-recieved. I made another, a wallpaper this time - xD Yes, I am very bored Hope you like!! ~Durrs

    May 9, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Writing stuffs

    Some avatars I spat out one morning while bored on Photobucket :lol: feel free to use, any advice?? Hope you liked!! ~Durrs

    May 9, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Balema

    Thanks, jojo!

    May 8, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Balema

    Well, I've had several tries at this and I hope the latest is an imporvement. What I really want advice on is, should I chew the second bit up a ...

    May 8, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    Nice! You're all so pretty/handsome! Valentine - Nice! You have cool hair! Or is it just me, the weird hair person? >.> Xoco - Nice glasses! You have really pretty ...

    May 8, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Morning Dew

    Beautiful! Absoultely no way I could see to improve them! Keep snapping away ;) ~Durrs

    May 3, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    Omg! You are SO pretty!!!!

    May 3, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    Haha, we were kayaking in the rain (Durrie2/Dancingintherain and I) and swimming in the pool. Standing up in the kayaks and everything... I was so pro xD I don't get ...

    May 2, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    Me after an exhausting day at Tangalooma... Very big, soz.

    May 2, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Free Covers!

    Oh, sorry. Anyone else? :D If you want, I could also make a back page, with your blurb and a few quotes. You'd have to send me one of your ...

    Apr 30, 2010


Act in the valley so that you need not fear those who stand on the hill.
— Danish proverb