User avatar

Durriedog

  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    Don't know what to say about that, Aqua xD

    May 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: A.P.O.S.F. (American Paranormal and Occult Special Forces)

    Mikayla touched down and disconnected her parachute. Sitting down, she sent herself out of her body and it fell to the ground. She could see others looking at her limp ...

    May 23, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Poof -- to Sare

    Sure! I'm glad he turned out looking like the real Poof! And it's the camera, I swear - my ego is bruised! xD ~Durrs

    May 22, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: American Patriotism

    That is very cool, well done!

    May 21, 2010
  • Archive Re: A.P.O.S.F. (American Paranormal and Occult Special Forces)

    Name: Mikayla Wrights Age: 25 Height: 170cm Conventional Weapons: a naginata, a katana Supernatural Ability: Seer, Astural projections ;) Description: stocky, curly brown hair she attempts to braid, b

    May 21, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    Dude... those pics are awesome. What did you do?? You guys could all definately be models!! Skins - sweet bowling shoes!!!!

    May 20, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Woodwork Boat!

    I am quite dissapointed by the lack of physical art (you get what I mean) on this site, so I'm posting my boat that I made in Woodworks last week ...

    May 20, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Becki's Photoshop and Art thread.

    Feel better, Becks! Don't rush, get yourself lots of nice food! And movies!

    May 20, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Poof -- to Sare

    Thanks guys!! I used charcoal and I layered it, but sadly I don't have a scanner - it broke, and that's the main reason why I didn't get it up ...

    May 20, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Poof -- to Sare

    Dear Sare, Sorry for the wait, but now the camera's working, here is your long-awaighted Poof. I hope I have drawn him well enough that it does his memory justice. ...

    May 19, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Seeing the world (from your point of view)

    Cool as! If the colours of the jacket and all were faded a bit, this would be a really cool spooky picture. It was an interesting idea, and the antique ...

    May 19, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Balema

    Thank you SO much!! This was really helpful. I swear I'll re-write so I don't bore you all to death ;)

    May 16, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Free Covers!

    Sorry, guys. I can't make these at the moment because I've got a new computer and I have to find the disk that has my PhotoImpactX3 on it... >.> Sorry ...

    May 16, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    10-15oC? OMG! I'd die D: I feel sorry for you, Skins! My cousins had -1 the other day... I'd be walking around in five layers of clothing. That is, if ...

    May 16, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    Dam, in Aus we have to wear long sleeves because it's getting cold. It's like, 20-25 oC here :( Dems, you're so pretty! You have such awesome eyes!

    May 15, 2010


The function of education is to teach one to think intensively and to think critically. Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.
— Martin Luther King, Jr.