User avatar

Durriedog

  • Lounge, The Re: Click here to save the environment!

    I got shown this at school today, and some of you might already know about and be using it. It's a search engine that for every time you search something, ...

    Jun 9, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    All of us have left out Jungle! SHAME! Jungle, your eyes are SO pretty!!! They just have an unusual shape and colour, beaut. And I like your hair, even if ...

    Jun 8, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Featured Member June 2010: BondGirl007

    *SCREAM* Go DentureBond! ;) *holds up banner*

    Jun 8, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the member above you known for?

    For loving Johnny Depp and having cool avatars! (Or I think it was Johnny Depp... isn't it? Heads will roll?) :)

    Jun 8, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Blue Cat's Eyes

    I decided to edit one of my drawings - Samantha - and add a poem to it that I wrote a little time ago. I'm actually making another artwork with ...

    Jun 6, 2010
  • Novel Workshop Re: Elemental Thirteen (Fantasy)

    I've only had enough time to review this much yet, but I love it so far! I'll do the rest later, if you don't mind, and continue updating. You seem ...

    Jun 6, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Heart

    I can't see it

    Jun 6, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello ^_^

    Hey BeL! It's awesome to meet you! It seems we share some interests - Ranger's Apprentice books are AWESOME, and I'm Christian too! Can't pick up on the violin thing ...

    Jun 5, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Click here or i will eat you.

    Hey! I was scared here by your intelligently threatening title! Of course we all know Mizzle! Mizzle is 'da bomb, yo'... Welcome to YWS! Does it run in the family? ...

    Jun 4, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Aloha!

    Hey Alexa! Welcome to YWS! I'm kind of intimidated by the amount of people who have already posted here, but I want to say hi anyway! What genre do you ...

    Jun 4, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Balema

    So, here's the first three chapters. Once again I'm going to steal Snoink's act of asking you to tell me when you get bored, okay? Just tell me that and ...

    Jun 3, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the member above you known for?

    Known for a wacky sense of humor that is both amusing and twisted ;) not to mention a signature that we can all empathise with!

    Jun 2, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Price of a Vampire (Part 1 of 2)

    Hey, this is great!! Very imaginative, I love this new twist on vampires. But, what's with all the underlined words and little one-liner thoughts? both are annoying, and as far ...

    May 31, 2010
  • Archive Re: A.P.O.S.F. (American Paranormal and Occult Special Forces)

    "Mikayla!" shouted Jack. "Don't follow me, please don't follow me!" Mikayla said. "Why not?" Jack reached a hand out and grabbed Mikayla's elbow. She sent it back into his chest ...

    May 30, 2010
  • Archive Re: A.P.O.S.F. (American Paranormal and Occult Special Forces)

    Mikayla started cackling madly. "What are you laughing at?" Lethero demanded. "I can see. This is just an illusion." she said. "Ooh, but I can still see him through it, ...

    May 30, 2010


I am not a person I am a natural disaster
— TheWordsOfWolf