User avatar

Durriedog

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Balema - Re-write

    Prologue Detective Patrick Myles wasn’t an emotional man. But this crime was different. With this crime, all he felt was emotion – and that emotion was confusion. Myles had never ...

    Mar 28, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: March Hare, November Wolf (1)

    Hey Twit! I was drawn here by the name of your novel. It's intriguing ^^ This is a very well-thought-out and interesting story, to me. The characters seem well-developed and ...

    Mar 27, 2011
  • Official Polls Re: Which is mightier?

    You can stab someone with a pen, but you can't write with a sword.

    Mar 27, 2011
  • Official Polls Re: If There Was No More YWS?

    Where's the 'I would die' option? D:

    Mar 27, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Just a few :3

    Thanks guys! :D You're right, her forehead looks way too small O.o The tilt of the paper might have something to do with it, but even so, it should be ...

    Mar 25, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Just a few :3

    I drew the one with the girl after seeing a rose and deciding to study how roses were shaped. The next I drew when I was asked to draw a ...

    Mar 21, 2011
  • Archive Re: Sailing the Seven Seas 2 - Starting/Accepting

    "It's not a squid!" Turtle yelled, coming in behind the pair. He tipped a fair amount of tar onto one of the sacks the co-captain was carrying, wrenched it from ...

    Feb 26, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Temper - A superhero

    A few pages of a thing-magig I'm not sure I should continue... what do you reckon? Any opinions are helpful. And yes, she is a superhero, even though she might ...

    Feb 11, 2011
  • Archive Re: Sailing the Seven Seas 2 - Starting/Accepting

    Male would be better, but either one's fine :) Three days through the voyage and not only was Turtle more popular, for better or for worse, than he'd ever been ...

    Feb 10, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    See if you can guess which one is me O.O My sister and I loving that we found our adored Redvines on a recent trip to Hawaii :D (other AVPM/S ...

    Feb 8, 2011
  • Archive Re: Sailing the Seven Seas 2 - Starting/Accepting

    Of course you can join! Jump right in after you've posted a character sheet. Note to storybookers, we need to bring this SB back. Impending monster attack. Post whenever.

    Feb 7, 2011
  • Research Archives Re: Injuries before death visible after death?

    Thank you guys so much!! This will be really helpful!

    Jan 21, 2011
  • Research Re: What Makes a Truly Terrifying Villain?

    Villians that are crazy, mysterious, terrifying and who would do anything to get their way. They don't appear evil, in some ways, more cunning. Your characters might even begin to ...

    Jan 21, 2011
  • Research Archives Re: Injuries before death visible after death?

    I'm writing a Crime novel and I'm wondering what some kinds of injuries obtained before death look like when the person is dead? Like, a bruise gained just before death? ...

    Jan 21, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: my art

    This looks like a tattoo-ish design, and it's pretty cool. Even if you weren't making a tattoo the style is a lot like it and I have a technique that ...

    Jan 19, 2011


One is not born, but rather becomes a woman.
— Simone de Beauvoir, The Second Sex