-
Re: My Aunt and Uncle's wedding
Wow! No offence, Shadow, but you look like... nine O.o On to the critique now :D 1: I didn't really like this one, because it didn't really have a focus. ...
Jun 29, 2010 -
Re: Tiger!!
I seem to be obsessed with tigers at the moment. Okay, I admit it... I'm always obsessed with tigers. But that's not the point! The point it I've done another ...
Jun 28, 2010 -
Re: Rousseau's Academy for Vampire Hunters
Kate was walking alongside Davine when she, too heard the sobbing. She frowned. Calypso was tencing, but Kate told Davine she'd see her later and trotted into a courtyard. Lee ...
Jun 28, 2010 -
Re: Claiming Newbies, is it right or wrong?
I'd join.
Jun 28, 2010 -
Re: Rousseau's Academy for Vampire Hunters
*Kate Michaels* Kate skidded into combat late. "Sorry, sir!" she said. "I woke up late." "Get an alarm clock, Michaels." "Will do, sir." She threw herself onto the mats, chucking ...
Jun 27, 2010 -
Re: Rousseau's Academy for Vampire Hunters
I'm in! Name: Kate Michaels Age (13-25, older for vampires): 17 Gender: Female Race (Human, werewolf, vampire, etc.): Human Skills: Pre-thought, strategy, with staves Magical or Non-magical: non-magic
Jun 27, 2010 -
Re: And The Light Fades (Reviews greatly needed)
Placeholder. I'll try and correct grammatical and punctuation errors (pretty much second nature to me, errors like that just drive me crazy, as they sould considering my English marks :) ...
Jun 27, 2010 -
Re: Does Snoink Sleep?
Are you kidding? Snoink gets all the pig statues in her room to do them. Silly, silly people. ;)
Jun 27, 2010 -
Re: Claiming Newbies, is it right or wrong?
Claiming members is just a tradition, most of the members today got claimed when they first went into chat, including me. But of late I've been noticing that people are ...
Jun 27, 2010 -
Re: Sailing the Seven Seas *Starting/Not Accepting**
Turtle "Ah. It's good to have a break from work," David exclaimed, putting his feet up onto the railing and lying his shoulders on the deck. The Captain scowled and ...
Jun 27, 2010 -
Re: Tiger's eye
It's really blurry, and I apologise, but I hope you enjoy and all critiques more than welcome!!
Jun 25, 2010 -
Re: Woodwork Box!
I would if I had any, and yes, I constructed it slowly and painfully in my woodwork class :)
Jun 25, 2010 -
Re: Woodwork Box!
Due to my horriable camera, this is pretty blurry, but I hope you guys like my box! Writing & Drawings on the lid, yin and yang (which look quite correct ...
Jun 25, 2010 -
Re: Sailing the Seven Seas *Starting/Not Accepting**
Turtle "Soup's on!" David lifted his head from his work and started jogging towards the eating area. But wait. He turned into the door that had been open previously, and ...
Jun 25, 2010 -
Re: Sailing the Seven Seas *Starting/Not Accepting**
Turtle Another beautiful day, even if it was, so far, no where to be seen. David waited, swinging in his hammock, until dawn slowly cracked. He could smell muffins baking ...
Jun 25, 2010
