-
Re: Sailing the Seven Seas *Starting/Not Accepting**
He - she - left her sword behind again? Was that likely. Turtle swung his sword again, rolling a finger over the tip. He ducked as a rope shot over ...
Jul 6, 2010 -
Re: Sailing the Seven Seas *Starting/Not Accepting**
Quinlan was a girl? Turtle didn't even have to look her up and down to confirm. It was obvious; how had he missed it? But the real question was, why ...
Jul 5, 2010 -
Re: Eoin Colfer Interview
Hey! Well done and congradulations!!! I think you could ask him whether the characters were based off anyone, how he thought of the Lower Elements and who his personal favourite ...
Jul 2, 2010 -
Re: Life (takes you some interesting places)
It's okay! Practice makes perfect, and you made a good point for me to improve! The 'Life' does look a little squished, which it probably shouldn't be. Thanks! And thank ...
Jul 2, 2010 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]
Lily - letters from Snoink, a tiger statue, billions of books, including HP - I'm tempted to kill you just for your room! xD Nice hair and hands! Forest - ...
Jul 2, 2010 -
Re: Life (takes you some interesting places)
:) Something I spewed out one afternoon and only found again after cleaning my room. Thanks to Nate and Nutty who motivated me to clean, lol! I'm sorry about the ...
Jul 2, 2010 -
Re: June 2010 Statistics (aka, YWS Goes Bonkers)
Top 10 Countries: United States United Kingdom Canada Australia New Zealand Philippines India Puerto Rico Ireland Finland Top 10 Cities: London Sydney Brisbane, Queensland, Australia Christchurch, New
Jul 2, 2010 -
Re: Sailing the Seven Seas *Starting/Not Accepting**
This was fun. Even if Jall was better than him, and he admitted it bruized his pride a little, the fights were entertaining. Turtle was sure he was getting better ...
Jul 2, 2010 -
Re: Goddess of the Cosmos2
From what I can see you just cropped and changed the colour?
Jun 30, 2010 -
Re: Sailing the Seven Seas *Starting/Not Accepting**
Turtle found himself thinking of battle strategies. He was going to beat that boy. He kept thinking about how he could use his height against Jall, and other elements that ...
Jun 30, 2010 -
Re: Self Insert and her Opposite
Thank you! I'll sort those out, thanks!
Jun 30, 2010 -
Re: Sailing the Seven Seas *Starting/Not Accepting**
Turtle was swinging his sword in front of him like the massive pendulum of an upside-down clock, admiring the sun flashing on the blade. "You'll turn your eyes pink if ...
Jun 30, 2010 -
Re: Balema Chapter 1 - boy, isn't that title becoming familiar?
Sarah, this is the old version of my book. You need to go on my site and read it there if you want updates ;) You silly girl.
Jun 30, 2010 -
Re: Self Insert and her Opposite
I've never posted something like this before, so I don't know where it goes... but I'll plonk it here for the moment. Entry into Ky's contest, here: In it I ...
Jun 30, 2010 -
Re: Claiming Newbies, is it right or wrong?
We do already have a very successful mentoring program. It's been going on for over 5.5 years now, and has led to a lot of success. We call it "reviewing", ...
Jun 29, 2010
