User avatar

Duncan

Duncan

  • Writers Corner Re: Duncan's pre-writing journal

    I would like to start challenge 2 first, since I had not started thinking what the story looks like to me. Maybe after I come up with some characters I ...

    Sep 26, 2014
  • Writers Corner Re: Duncan's pre-writing journal

    Hello! I am Duncan from Hong Kong. I've had some ideas for novels, but I could never finish them. Right now I am trying to accomplish 3 projects. One is ...

    Sep 25, 2014


"The trouble with Borrowing another mind was, you always felt out of place when you got back to your own body, and Granny was the first person ever to read the mind of a building. Now she was feeling big and gritty and full of passages. 'Are you all right?' Granny nodded, and opened her windows. She extended her east and west wings and tried to concentrate on the tiny cup held in her pillars."
— Terry Pratchett, Discworld: Equal Rites