User avatar

DudeMcGuy

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hola, mis compadres.

    Well, it depends which forums you want to check out. You mentioned art and Photography, so you could go there if you want. There is also a debate forum. I ...

    Oct 5, 2012
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hola, mis compadres.

    Hello, let me be the first to welcome you to YWS! I also love Sci-Fi and I was not much of a writer when I joined. But the community here ...

    Oct 5, 2012
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey there, newbie here.

    Welcome to YWS Kerstin! You've found the right community to help you improve :) I've been here only like four months and learned a lot already. I'm a pretty sporty ...

    Aug 17, 2012
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm a two day veteran aka I'm still new here. Hello!

    Hello UnlockedParadox, First of all let me say welcome to YWS. I've only been here like 3 months myself. But I can tell you that you will get used to ...

    Jun 23, 2012
  • Welcome Mat Re: New user says hello!

    Thank you Stori and ItalianIllumnist. I guess what I meant to say is I'm new at writing fiction (not writing in general). The piece I posted here is my first ...

    Apr 21, 2012
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi people :)

    Welcome to YWS! I'm a new member as well. Just getting my feet wet around here. From what I understand you can post a link to your work in the ...

    Apr 16, 2012
  • Welcome Mat Re: Meet DudeMcGuy

    Haha Edited, (How could I forget the 80's!) The bands of the past were just so much better in my opinion. I already mentioned Metallica from the late 80's/ early ...

    Apr 16, 2012
  • Welcome Mat Re: Meet DudeMcGuy

    Hello again YWS! OK so a bit about myself. My name is Stan. I'm 25 a year old male. I live in California, but I'm originally from Washington state. My ...

    Apr 15, 2012
  • Welcome Mat Re: New user says hello!

    Hello YWS! So after a few days of poking around I finally decided to join up. My observation has revealed that this forum is pretty cool. Let me start off ...

    Apr 15, 2012


Everything has a consequence and every consequence leads to death.
— kattee