User avatar

DudeMcGuy

  • Welcome Mat Re: New user says hello!

    Thank you Stori and ItalianIllumnist. I guess what I meant to say is I'm new at writing fiction (not writing in general). The piece I posted here is my first ...

    Apr 21, 2012
  • WRFF Archive Re: ~Bad Wolf Editors~ (accepting & reviewing anything!)

    Hello ZlyWilk! After reading your reviews I must say I'm a big fan. I like how detailed and thorough you are. It looks like you haven't had any review requests ...

    Apr 19, 2012
  • Writing Tips Re: Help with first-person POV?

    I actually know exactly how you feel. I also write in third person, and find great difficulty using the first person POV. I totally understand what you mean. I would ...

    Apr 19, 2012
  • WRFF Archive Re: Reviews from over here (Closed to new requests)

    Hey DragonGirl11! This topic is still open right? Edit: Would you look at this one for me: Thanks in advance!

    Apr 17, 2012
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi people :)

    Welcome to YWS! I'm a new member as well. Just getting my feet wet around here. From what I understand you can post a link to your work in the ...

    Apr 16, 2012
  • Writing Tips Re: Structuring a Novel; A Brief Excerpt

    I know what you mean Satan. It definitely makes sense. I shouldn't have said "background information". What I meant was "character development". The problem is that my story isn't the ...

    Apr 16, 2012
  • WRFF Archive Re: Twit's Scratch and Tear

    Hi Twit! I have been reading several of your reviews and I must say I am very impressed. So I would be honored if you would take a shot at ...

    Apr 16, 2012
  • WRFF Archive Re: Alfred Symon's Critic Clinic: Bringing Smiles since the 60's

    *Hands over Critic Clinic application* Hello afredsymon! I would be very grateful if you could lend me your expertise on this one: It's a little long (3000+ words), so save ...

    Apr 16, 2012
  • Writing Tips Re: Structuring a Novel; A Brief Excerpt

    Thanks for the clarification Kyllorac. I'm a little worried though that the beginning of my story (first 4 chapters) doesn't have enough tension. I'm using the beginning as mostly background ...

    Apr 16, 2012
  • Writing Tips Re: Find Out What Grade Level You Write At

    Is there anyway to test the accuracy of this program? I entered my own writing and got a score of 6, 71 Then I entered a chapter of George R.R. ...

    Apr 16, 2012
  • Welcome Mat Re: Meet DudeMcGuy

    Haha Edited, (How could I forget the 80's!) The bands of the past were just so much better in my opinion. I already mentioned Metallica from the late 80's/ early ...

    Apr 16, 2012
  • Writing Tips Re: Structuring a Novel; A Brief Excerpt

    This was helpful Satan, Thank you. I'm new to writing fiction and this seems like it will be a great help in getting me started. My only questions are about ...

    Apr 16, 2012
  • Writing Tips Re: I want advice to start writing well before it's too late!

    I didn't read the whole thread, but the story idea from the topic creator sounds similar to a manga/anime called 'Monster'. In that story, the main characters travel all over ...

    Apr 16, 2012
  • Welcome Mat Re: Meet DudeMcGuy

    Hello again YWS! OK so a bit about myself. My name is Stan. I'm 25 a year old male. I live in California, but I'm originally from Washington state. My ...

    Apr 15, 2012
  • Welcome Mat Re: New user says hello!

    Hello YWS! So after a few days of poking around I finally decided to join up. My observation has revealed that this forum is pretty cool. Let me start off ...

    Apr 15, 2012


Your hesitation suggests you are trying to protect my feelings. However, since I have none, I would prefer you to be honest. An artist's growth depends upon accurate feedback.
— LCDR Data