User avatar

Ducati

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Doll

    You sorta actually did get the meaning. I didn't mean like an actual whore, just a normal sexual human being. Is that PG 13 enough?

    Dec 7, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Doll

    Oops yeah forgot the my. I agree about eh second stanza. I want it to be there, but I don't know how to say what I want to say and ...

    Dec 7, 2008
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: 'To Kill a Mockingbird'

    I loved it when I was younger but know not so much. I think I read it just at the right time. Jane Eyre is better, and whoever said it ...

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Holdin' it down

    Hm think I'll bin this one. It really is a bit too personal. Thanks for the advice.

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: The Magician's Guild, The Novice, The High Lord

    I thought they were just big in Australia :oops: :lol:

    Dec 6, 2008


You sound like you're becoming emotionally involved with the custard.
— Nikki Morgan