User avatar

Ducati

  • Information Desk Archive Re: Chat Go Bye Bye

    I thought you were just going to take it away completely! But this is good news, it was really slow.

    Jan 4, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Young Woman with weird questions...

    Hi, My name is Katy. I use writing alot to resolve questions and issues I have in my life. I'm a very inquisitive person, so don't think I'm nosy or ...

    Dec 21, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Guess my name and win a cookie*!

    Classic Guitar sounds so beautiful. He's not really classical at all but have you heard anything by Jose Gonzales? Not sure if that's spelt right. Anyway just glad to learn ...

    Dec 20, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Getting Back to writing

    yeah, what's doing, maaaate? lol enough of being bogan (Aussie version of redneck) I recently performed in a production of Bang Bang You're Dead, a play about a high school ...

    Dec 7, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Getting Back to writing

    I live in Canberra, which is the Capital, but also the only city not on the coast :( I've tried and failed at many instruments over the year. Singing I ...

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Getting Back to writing

    Thankyou for telling me that!! I do love to review people's work so I hope I will fit in quite nicely. I'll go have a look at the forum rules ...

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Getting Back to writing

    So I'm new here and I thought it'd be helpful to join up as I'm getting back into writing am and kidna shy about getting feedback in real life. I'm ...

    Dec 6, 2008


There are those who say that life is like a book, with chapters for each event in your life and a limited number of pages on which you can spend your time. But I prefer to think that a book is like a life, particularly a good one, which is well to worth staying up all night to finish.
— Lemony Snicket