User avatar

Ducati

  • Research Re: Question for the Girls Here

    Well the first thing I notice is their physical appearance. What they are wearing, how they are standing, how they chose to present themselves to the world. Then their face. ...

    Dec 11, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Outline?

    I do characters, plot and usually try to do chapter by chapter, what's going to happen. But my writing is shitty anyway.

    Dec 8, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Length of chapters

    Those answers really make sense. I'm a bit worried my chapter will be boring because it's sort of setting up the story but not really starting the main plot. Should ...

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Length of chapters

    How long should a first chapter/ introduction to a novel sort of be? I know this changes with books and many don't even have chapters. But I'm sort of moving ...

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: What Is Your Favorite Writing Tip?

    Show, don't tell. Oldie but a goodie and one I still have trouble following

    Dec 6, 2008


Spend your days thinking about things that are good and true and beautiful and noble, and you will become good and true and beautiful and noble.
— Matthew Kelly