User avatar

Ducati

  • Media Reviews Re: 'To Kill a Mockingbird'

    I loved it when I was younger but know not so much. I think I read it just at the right time. Jane Eyre is better, and whoever said it ...

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Recommend your favorite book

    The Eyre Affair. Actually all Jasper Fforde books. It is obvious in his books that he loves books so much. They are really surreal and funny and engaging. You will ...

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Accents and other languages

    Are you put off by people speaking other languages in books? Or the reader showing/not showing them speaking with an accent. I'm trying to show alienation in a country where ...

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Poetry Discussion Re: The Road not taken

    Frost reminiscencing about what WOULD HAVE BEEN had he taken a different road at some past juncture of his life. I took it as this as well. The poem is ...

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: The Magician's Guild, The Novice, The High Lord

    I thought they were just big in Australia :oops: :lol:

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    Um Great be honest I couldn't even finish it. The closest I have got to reading more Dickens is watching a BBC version of Bleak house on tv and writing ...

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: The Magician's Guild, The Novice, The High Lord

    I loved this! I read it at age I probably shouldn't have, but it kinda became a late childhood favourite. I read her the circle of five too which was ...

    Dec 6, 2008


a little humanity makes all the difference
— Rosendorn