-
Re: past tense vs. present tense
Present tense hurts my soul.
Jan 2, 2009 -
Re: You know you're a writer when...
You know you're a writer when you get annoyed a people who say a historical. It's an historical!
Dec 31, 2008 -
Re: What is your favorite atribute in a charcater?
Weakness. I find it so compelling.
Dec 30, 2008 -
Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever
Mission Accomplished. I could write sort of a shamela version of something one day, i swear.
Dec 30, 2008 -
Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever
The faeces slipped from my colon like a calf from a cow's womb. *shudders at her own horribleness*
Dec 30, 2008 -
Re: Saddest Book
The outsiders The amber spyglass
Dec 26, 2008 -
Re: The Classics and Philosophy thread
Did you know that Descartes had a thing for women with one eye? I think it was him at least. Funny things you learn in class. Also, I forgot to ...
Dec 21, 2008 -
Re: The Classics and Philosophy thread
I love Philosophy! I basically got interested in it when I read Sophie's World, which if you like philsophy, is a great book to read! I'm taking Philosophy: Theory of ...
Dec 21, 2008 -
Re: Who are your influences?
Not in order Jane Austen Oscar Wilde (for wit and irony) Jasper FForde My dad um, Stephanie Meyer? lol just kidding!!
Dec 20, 2008 -
Re: Unique ways to creat names.
I use babyname websites and try to find a meaning that matches my character. But really, the character picks the name. I mean, they just feel like a certain name ...
Dec 14, 2008 -
Re: Thursday Next Series: The Eyre Affair, Lost in a good book..
These books are great for anyone who loves reading and writing and well, books! Summary of the Eyre affair (extract from In 1985 time travel and cloning are a consistent ...
Dec 13, 2008 -
Re: What influenced you to write what you are writing right now?
I think it was a dream, but I can't remember it. I woke up and wanted to write something, and that's what I thought of. Pretty weird.
Dec 11, 2008 -
Re: What's your Favorite Poem(s)?
i carry your heart with me i carry your heart with me(i carry it in my heart)i am never without it(anywhere i go you go,my dear; and whatever is done ...
Dec 7, 2008 -
Re: 1984
I read it when I was 13 or 14 I think and I loved it! So engrossing. Such a book. I also loved animal farm. Suprsisingly, I really like his ...
Dec 7, 2008 -
Re: Accents and other languages
Thankyou for your very detailed response. After reading this I'd decided to keep some French in, because the phrases I'm using are not complex and you can pick up the ...
Dec 6, 2008
