User avatar

Ducati

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Predictions: The World in 2009

    I'm not sure the world will do, but Australia will do okay. We have things to export that other countries want. That's a sure fire way to keep your country ...

    Dec 27, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: What Do You Look For In A Review?

    First off, the little things: grammar, awkward wording etc. Then, what they thought of it, how it made them feel. Then, any suggested changes based on what they thought of ...

    Dec 27, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Where do you read?

    I like to read: In bed In the bathroom On my sofa over breakfast In a nice bubble bath At work when it's slow On the bus In the kitchen ...

    Dec 27, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    I'm 5"5 120 pounds with terrible posture :lol: Now, 5"5 is the average height for woman...I know it seems short but it really is! So, your name Joseph Dean. Well ...

    Dec 27, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    Well I just tried to pick something unusual and mysterious. Ok, so you have blue hair and bronze skin, with a birthmark on your left earlobe. You have a strange ...

    Dec 26, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    Well I just tried to pick something unusual and mysterious. Ok, so you have blue hair and bronze skin, with a birthmark on your left earlobe.

    Dec 26, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    OMG you got me so right :) Freshly cut hair haha! I'm guessing Auburn or strawberry blonde...short and pale skin. Am I close?

    Dec 26, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    Freckled with Light brown hair, average height and nice teeth? :wink:

    Dec 26, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Stop!

    That's written on a stop sign near my house. B)

    Dec 26, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Crazy Things You Do While You Write

    I always read my poetry aloud. It is a spoken medium, I think. As for my stories, I check my facebook when I finish a bit of them lol.

    Dec 26, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Favorite Shakespeare Play

    Mine's Othello too! It's such a tragedy, the most beautiful sad thing I've ever seen or read. The comedies I find entertaining enough and I like most of the major ...

    Dec 23, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Coexist

    This is the discussion on Coexist, not whether a religion is or is not contradicting. Please stay on topic. Sorry, I was just trying to point out that no religion ...

    Dec 23, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Coexist

    Sorry, I thought the dicussion was about this coexisting thing, not blatant support of it. :roll:

    Dec 23, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas!

    Right now it's very very early Christmas Eve morning. No, I'm not up early because I'm excited about Christmas Eve...Just wanted to mention some of us are a bit closer ...

    Dec 23, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Coexist

    I'm not sure I've heard of it yet, but it seems like what sensible people have been saying for years. I fail to see the point between alot of racial ...

    Dec 23, 2008


It takes as much imagination to create debt as to create income.
— Leandro Orr