User avatar

Ducati

  • Randomosity Re: Tell Us The Last Thing You Said Out Loud

    "I'll just have a vegemite snackabout" In response to my mother asking if I wanted dinner.

    Jan 4, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Why do you write?

    Why not? Seems as good a pastime as any.

    Jan 4, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: What is your least favorite part of writing?

    Description. I can't shake the feeling I will accidentally start writing totally abstract poetry in the middle of it. Plus I hate irrelevant details. Like, I'd much rather describe how ...

    Jan 3, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Skinny Images in the Media

    The reality is that people do indeed come in many shapes and sizes, Model thin being one of them. But I just wonder what the effect of only one body ...

    Jan 3, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: December 2007 v. December 2008

    The kiwis are catching up! Guess we'll just go have to beat them at rugby or something then...

    Jan 3, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Children's Fiction VS Teens/Young Adults

    Well it depends on the content and "easy-to-read-ness" of the book. I think that books like Alice in Wonderland are quite complicated in their plot but easy to read. Also ...

    Jan 3, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Social Networking Getting Old?

    Facebook is the new myspace. I deleted my bebo so I wouldn't have to talk to all the anoying people from my old school. Then they added me on facebook. ...

    Jan 3, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Eakspay Inway Igpay Atinlay

    onay :lol:

    Jan 2, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Choose.

    Led Zeppelin. American or British Classics?

    Jan 2, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: The Book Game!

    You may need a month of bedpans and slab baths to refresh just how little work you aides have to do on this ward. One flew over the cukooe's nest.

    Jan 1, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: What is your favorite Michael Jackson song of all time?

    Thriller or The way you make me feel.

    Jan 1, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Funny Quotes from YWS

    Sometimes, I imagine myself to be one of them. Hips swaying, chest rising and falling, prancing forward on legs like slim pillars, laughs pouring out from shimmering lips. It will ...

    Dec 31, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Funny Quotes from YWS

    Not meaning to pick on anybody, but the other day I almost laughed myself to death when I read this in a serious review. Cliches are so overused. :wink: Got ...

    Dec 31, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: New Years Resolutions

    Get better grades: don't procrastinate! Be more outgoing. I'm a shy little thing, time to get over it! Lose 8 pounds. I'm vain, what can I say?

    Dec 28, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Sex and Marriage - 16+ please

    I wouldn't marry someone I hadn't slept with. I believe that sex is a part of romantic love. You can have sex with someone you don't love, sure and you ...

    Dec 27, 2008


Light griefs are loquacious, but the great are dumb.
— Seneca