User avatar

Ducati

  • Lounge, The Re: Need motivation to critique

    *tasers you* Motivation enough? Honestly, I can't critique that much right now either. I've read so many crappy poems, (not that mine are spectacular or anything) that I'm starting to ...

    Jan 9, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: 'There is no long-term solution to Middle East tensions.'

    If there is, I can't see it. Israel should never have been there. I think there could be a way to stop the fighting but the problem right now is ...

    Jan 9, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Choose.

    The Simpsons. Family guy gives me spleen-ache. Ricotta or Cottage Cheese?

    Jan 9, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Recomend a book!

    E=MC squared Science for the everyday mind I think that's the name. Well it's just a fabulous book about the history of all the different scientific ideas and breakthroughs. I ...

    Jan 9, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Recomend a book!

    @Rosey unicorn: already read it! Hmm, for you, Every Which Way but dead or whatever the first one in the Rachel Morgan Series is. Just seems to fit. I dunno.

    Jan 9, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Recomend a book!

    So I'm not sure if this would go here or another forum thing, please move if totally wrong. What you do if recomend a book for the person before you, ...

    Jan 8, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Does lying about yourself in a new school really help you?

    Weigh the risk of being found out and the consequences against the benefits you'd get from lying and then decide... But what would you lie about? You can't hide your ...

    Jan 6, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: 'Censorship limits free speech and so should be banned.'

    But what about books that teach people how to make explosives? Or similarly dangerous material? Should they at least be restricted?

    Jan 6, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: 'Censorship limits free speech and so should be banned.'

    I think no fiction should be censored. No books expressing an opinion should be censored. For example, a while ago (don't remember when) A guy in Australia was selling a ...

    Jan 6, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: 'Censorship limits free speech and so should be banned.'

    Well what books could be justified in being censored? Only thing I can think of is like anarchists cookbook and underage porn can still be found on the internet somehow.

    Jan 5, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Foreign films

    I think French Humour is different from other countries, very funny indeed but also I think it is that only the best films usually make it to overseas Audiences. Martial ...

    Jan 5, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: The Wikipedia game.

    Wicket Keeper! Haha cricket

    Jan 5, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: 'Censorship limits free speech and so should be banned.'

    I disagree that swear words should be censored. It totally pisses me off when I'm watching some American show and they bleep it out and do the pixelated thing. It's ...

    Jan 4, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Public School vs. Home School

    I wouldn't like to be homeschooled, I would hate to spend that much time with my parents! Honestly, It nots too bad for younger kids, because alot of Primary schooling ...

    Jan 4, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: 'Censorship limits free speech and so should be banned.'

    In Australia, it may surprise you that there is not right to free speech. If a suicide is reported in the media, the statistics for suicides go up. Sad but ...

    Jan 4, 2009


I wouldn't think "impossible" was even in your vocabulary.
— Sharpay Evans, High School Musical