User avatar

Ducati

  • Lounge, The Re: Best of the best.

    Castlesinthesky and lost_in_dreamland for historical fiction Clo, Dememter and Rosey Unicorn for reviews. wisemann210 for epic winner.

    Jan 19, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Tell us the last thing you said in your mind (thoughts)

    Bi-carbonate of Yoda...ahahahahhahaha that's funny I wish i was with drunken friends right now they'd get it. (don't judge me)

    Jan 19, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Tell us the last thing you said in your mind (thoughts)

    I really really really want to win at squash tommorrow.

    Jan 18, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Tell us the last thing you said in your mind (thoughts)

    I don't understand how DNA can be effected by what we do...surely that means Darwin was wrong..Seeing as the imune system can be passed on damaged.. Yeah, I think about ...

    Jan 18, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Inventive insults

    You little Scooter-loving, Manchester United Supporting, liver-mouthed, three faced, triple-crossing, peanut-butter-loving, metal-heating potato eater with ugly hair who forces me to go against my bet

    Jan 18, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Gay People

    I think that it's not a "choice". I think it's just they way they are. I fully support people who are homosexual, why not? Just cause I feel one way, ...

    Jan 18, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Skinny Images in the Media

    [ I believe it works both ways. People like to see skinny models in ads so they have a goal for "beauty" and they like to see obese people to ...

    Jan 17, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Recomend a book!

    Okay, it's another science type book, but also history. Eistein's Clocks and Poincare's Maps. Very fascinating.

    Jan 17, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Advice :)

    Advice: First ignore Clo's advice! Then laugh lots, cry when needed, get good food and exercise, have safe sex, look before you cross the road, mind the gap, hold the ...

    Jan 17, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Eddy Cullen on the YWS Front Page

    I can't see him! *mutters about regional ads*

    Jan 12, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Books to read before you die

    The Holy Bible... It's probably most likely to help you have a good afterlife, if there is one!

    Jan 11, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: There are no men on Young Writers Society!

    I call my friends 'dude' all the time, and they're all girls. I don't have any guy friends because I avoid them like the plague. Don't ask me why, because ...

    Jan 11, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Recomend a book!

    I noticed you're a fellow vegetarian... Animal Farm? :wink:

    Jan 10, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Choose.

    Brown! Star Wars or Star Trek?

    Jan 10, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Choose.

    Cheese. Unless it's swiss cheese, yuck. Rain or Shine?

    Jan 9, 2009


I have writer's block. I can't write. It is the will of the gods. Now, I must alphabetize my spice rack.
— Neil Gaiman