-
Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]
Me posing hopelessly at a picnic :wink:
Jan 30, 2009 -
Re: The Simpsons vs Family Guy
The Simpsons came first, I think it is way better. Not just because it started the ball rolling on animated show that could be enjoyed by adults as well as ...
Jan 24, 2009 -
Re: Is the word retard a "bad word"?
I wouldn't use it to describe a mentally disabled person, that's not what the term means to me. Generally I would use it when one of my friends does something ...
Jan 24, 2009 -
Re: Closing Guantanamo Bay?
I think it is a triumph of human rights. If you find a place outside your country so you canignore the rules that are you are trying to defend in ...
Jan 24, 2009 -
Re: Slumdog Millionaire?!
I think it should get several oscars. I loved it!
Jan 24, 2009 -
Re: The Gender Genie
I put in a story where my MC was a male, and it's from his point of view and it told me I was female! Gosh darn it.
Jan 24, 2009 -
Re: The Gender Genie
Wow, that's really fascinating. I've never really thought men and women wrote that differently. I notice that certain genres have more men or women writing them (Romance, Action) but I ...
Jan 24, 2009 -
Re: What song describes you?
The Futile by Say Anything.
Jan 23, 2009 -
Re: Describe that word!
Short
Jan 21, 2009 -
Re: Tell us the last thing you said in your mind (thoughts)
@ Dementer: That wasn't directed at you, sorry. I was just watching this show, Top Gear where they went to Finland and this british guy got trained by a retired ...
Jan 20, 2009 -
Re: Tell us the last thing you said in your mind (thoughts)
No Sex for Ben!
Jan 20, 2009 -
Re: Tell us the last thing you said in your mind (thoughts)
Are all finnish people good drivers?
Jan 19, 2009 -
Re: Lateral thinking, anyone? ;D
You'd be exposing it to air?
Jan 19, 2009 -
Re: Lateral thinking, anyone? ;D
It's poisoness? IDK. My mind thinks in circles, I fail at this stuff.
Jan 19, 2009 -
Re: A Laugh
Well today I was looking at the puppies in the pet shop with my friend and this one puppy was rolling around on the bottom of the cage thing and ...
Jan 19, 2009
