-
Re: Strange friendships and how they got started.
I saw some chick wearing a band shirt that I liked, said I liked it. Instant friendship. Turns out later she was best friends with one of my best friends. ...
Feb 8, 2009 -
Re: Get to Know Someone
Name:: Katy Age:: 16 Grade:: 11th. I go to big kid school now, where 11 and 12 are the only years. Weird it may seem, but awesome. Group(Popular, jocks, skaters, ...
Feb 7, 2009 -
Re: Celebrity Crushes? *giggle giggle*
Daniel Craig. It's not just that he plays such an awesome character and is so ripped in the best way, he's got some real class. In interviews he just seems ...
Feb 6, 2009 -
Re: Why do you believe/not believe in God?
If belief was based on cold hard facts, then it wouldn't be belief, it'd just be...knowledge. I look inside myself and there is no hole where God should be. That's ...
Feb 5, 2009 -
Re: Caning Children
I think smacking your children is good as a last resort, but caning is too far. You don't actually want to teach the child that hurting people is okay, do ...
Feb 5, 2009 -
Re: What book are you currently reading?
Henry V I'm in the play, so reading it helps.
Feb 5, 2009 -
Re: Tell us the last thing you said in your mind (thoughts)
My legs are hot. (Closet Egomaniac)
Feb 2, 2009 -
Re: Tell us the last thing you said in your mind (thoughts)
Ew snape isn't hot. (I'm sure I was thinking something else when I came to this thread lol)
Feb 2, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
Short, light brown hair, little hands
Feb 1, 2009 -
Re: Mr. Darcy or Mr. Rochester
I agonised over this. Now I have come to a decision. I would chose Mr Rochester, even though I'm much more like Elizabeth. Mr Darcy just misses out on me, ...
Feb 1, 2009 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]
KailaMarie your bangs are super cute!!!! I wish I had that kinda hair.
Jan 31, 2009 -
Re: Mr. Darcy or Mr. Cullen?
Mr. Darcy, hands down, always and forever. Edward's just a teen, I need a man :). That said, I would have a harder choice between Mr. Darcy and Mr. Rochester ...
Jan 31, 2009 -
Re: I'm Gaining my Minds!!
Yes well I think writing is totally an act on insanity, really. Making up fantasies, characters, using semi colons-it's all just crazy really. But there are much worse crazy things ...
Jan 30, 2009 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]
Thanks my sister bought me the dress for Christmas :) I love her.
Jan 30, 2009 -
Re: What do you fear?
Dogs. Rejection. The Unknown. Heights. Being in a bicycle accident. Being loved by no-one.
Jan 30, 2009
