User avatar

Ducati

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: American English: Dialect or Language?

    Different language. It would be a dialect if the spelling and grammar were the same (or do you say grammer?) but usage differed. My computer automatically goes to US english. ...

    Dec 12, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Capital Punishment

    The way I look at it is, some people deserve to die, but we don't deserve to kill them. You cannot devalue life. You can't be hypocritical about it. There ...

    Dec 10, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: American English: Dialect or Language?

    Different language. It would be a dialect if the spelling and grammar were the same (or do you say grammer?) but usage differed. My computer automatically goes to US english. ...

    Dec 10, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: 'The UN Declaration of Human Rights is a failure.'

    I think more people should adhere to it and it should be refered to more frequently by the media and politictions. Any country that has the death penalty cannot say ...

    Dec 10, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Survey

    1.Total number of books you own? I'm not sure which are mine and which are my family's. I steal books they buy. Probably around 300 2.What was the last book ...

    Dec 9, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Favourite and Least Favourite Words!

    Favourite: there's so many to choose from! Eeek! I like despite, because it's sort of like in spite of, which is just cool. Least Favourite: Moist or cascaded...eww Favourite French ...

    Dec 7, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Thats me all dolled up for a formal dance. My hair isn't really that curly :(

    Dec 7, 2008


I feel like if men sent unsolicited dragon pics instead of *other* unsolicited pics they’d get a lot further in life
— ShadowVyper