User avatar

Ducati

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Masculism

    I think it's stupid that in the U.S men have to pay wife support or whatever it is. Child support, I understand. But women can get a job!

    Apr 28, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Womens Rights

    I agree with everyone who said that TRUE femenism is striving for equality between the sexes. That is what it is about. I think the perception of femenism has damaged ...

    Apr 23, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Writing short stories for school...Not so short.

    Well I think it is a lot harder to write a really short story. That's why at my school they set words limits so you really have to refine and ...

    Apr 23, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is there a God

    If you don't believe in some intelligent all powerful force (or as I call, God) behind the creation of the universe and everything we have, love it or hate it: ...

    Apr 3, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Does society have the right to put someone to death?

    Even if someone deserves to die, society doesn't deserve to kill them. You can't condemn murder at one moment then commit it the next.

    Apr 3, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is there a God

    The main reason why the whole there is no God thing doesn't satistfy me is because it assumes everything happened by accident. The human eye, catching a ball, laughter, words- ...

    Mar 22, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Another take on Euthanasia...

    I'm sure this might have been done before, but in class today we were dicussing it and I found, much to my own suprise, that when I think things through ...

    Mar 20, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Amazon Kindle

    Don't have the exact same thing, but something similar. The books are way cheaper, and all classics are free!!!! It saves so much space. Great for series and for classics, ...

    Mar 14, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Does the media give teens a bad name?

    I think they show us as we are. It's not like they report stories that aren't true. Actually, they are fairly lenient, always saying "we're just kids" or whatever. Teenagers ...

    Mar 14, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: drinking age

    I would go against the trend and say 16. That's when kids start drinking anyways. That way they can be safe and upfront about it, not lie to their parents ...

    Mar 8, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Stats, Stats, Stats! 2008 v. 2007 & January 2009

    You spelt Adelaide wrong. Wait, Adelaide made the list? WTF? Must of been writing to distract from how horrible the water tastes...

    Mar 8, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Film quotes game!

    5: Lord of the rings? Guessing lol.. 8: Almost Famous!? Is it? I love that movie. 9 Breakfast Club. 11: Guess but, Flying High? 12: Little miss Sunshine.

    Feb 22, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Soccer Poll!

    I'm a Chelsea fan. The team everyone loves to hate :D. But also I'd go for Arsenal or Everton!

    Feb 16, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    This photo is of me and my absolutely stunning friends :oops: lol. Guess which one is me! Hint: I'm kinda of pale. [spoiler]the one in the middle with the green ...

    Feb 14, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: What book are you currently reading?

    The Girl with Dragon Tattoo, from the Millenium Trillogy. I've read it before and read the second book. It's awesome and set in Sweden. The names really get me. Main ...

    Feb 8, 2009


I hope I’m poetic and interesting and insightful and inspiring and fun and entertaining and all of those wonderful, beautiful things
— creeperfeverdreams