User avatar

Ducati

  • Media Reviews Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    Catcher in the Rye has always been annoying for me to read. Too much complaining from Holden for me to enjoy it. I honestly don't see how it is considered ...

    Jan 14, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Ode to Karl Marx

    Romanticism in full swing IRight off I'm confused because the first line seems like it wants to say romanticism is in full swing, which would put me in the time ...

    Jan 14, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Sounds like a fantasy or historical thing about the break down of a monarchy, maybe family struggles? I would maybe pick it up. Sick Puppy.

    Jan 14, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Sick Puppy part 3

    It's not british!!! It's Australian. And sorry you're offended, but my character needs to swear, I need to swear, it's part of our youth culture here. I'm sorry to alienate ...

    Jan 14, 2009
  • Homework Help Re: Research Paper -- Sylvia Plath -- IN NEED OF EXTREME HELP!

    Well for essay I find it's best to plan out what each paragraph's "point" will be before I do anything, even the introduction. Then in the introduction I can mention ...

    Jan 14, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: To whom it may concern:

    Can't believe people have ignored such a generous offer. Please and thankyou.

    Jan 13, 2009
  • Writers Corner Re: New Story Idea?

    It sounds like it could be good...if you write it well. No offense to Jodi Picoult fans but she comes up with good ideas, similar to this, and ruins them ...

    Jan 13, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Sick Puppy part 3

    I don't know how to make the previous works go up the hopefully you can find them somehow or have already read them... By the way, these aren't separate chapters. ...

    Jan 13, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Eddy Cullen on the YWS Front Page

    I can't see him! *mutters about regional ads*

    Jan 12, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Books to read before you die

    The Holy Bible... It's probably most likely to help you have a good afterlife, if there is one!

    Jan 11, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: An Ode to Google

    The second you're should be your. But, as a little bit of fun, I liked it! Some of the rhyming was a bit forced, but the rhythm was superb! Long ...

    Jan 11, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Rosey's reviews

    Thanks for the review, sorry if it took you outside your comfort zone or anything. I really needed it, so thank you!

    Jan 11, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Wise Reviewing

    Just popped in to say thanks for the review, it was really helpful :)

    Jan 11, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: There are no men on Young Writers Society!

    I call my friends 'dude' all the time, and they're all girls. I don't have any guy friends because I avoid them like the plague. Don't ask me why, because ...

    Jan 11, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: A Never Ending Pain

    I might be harsh, but it's for your own good :D A Never Ending Pain It’s eating away at my soul. My heart, becoming black like coal. The comma is ...

    Jan 11, 2009


When you cut pieces out of the truth to avoid looking like a fool, you end up looking like a moron instead.
— Robin Hobb